Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

i love both. and i'd play the hell out of that game. :0

sort of odd that you'd mention Metal Gear, considering i was just reading an article on that in a magazine about a week ago or so.

speaking of which, i should go to the bookstore to check for new issues....
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 20, 2013, 11:13:58 PM
i love both. and i'd play the hell out of that game. :0

sort of odd that you'd mention Metal Gear, considering i was just reading an article on that in a magazine about a week ago or so.

speaking of which, i should go to the bookstore to check for new issues....

I found it (been checkin dorkly comics a while now...) and found it funny as hell...

just like this one...

Chocofreak13

yes indeedy. makes me miss the N64. >>;
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

That's just a character on the FMV game called Sewer Shark. ^^

Nichi

For the record, he's talking about the pic that mentions "Falco"

Chocofreak13

Ahhhh. See, falco is also an Austrian pop artist from the 80's. sadly, he's dead.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Really? I did not know that... was he very popular?

alfonso_rd_30

Falco = One Hit wonder Singer: Rock me Amadeus, Angry second in Comand pilot: StarFox

Ah this takes me back

Chocofreak13

@leaf: he had a few hits, most notably "Der Kommisar", which was brought over to NA under the same name but with english lyrics in the form of a cover by After the Fire.
however, for me, Falco's most memorable song is "Weiner Blut", if only because it's weird on so many levels. (just for the record, it was a commentary on the political corruption in Vienna at the time. the title translates in Viennese Dialect German to "Vienna's Blood". )

Der Kommissar, German Version

Der Kommissar, English Version

Weiner Blut with English Subtitles
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Another noteworthy hit from him is "Rock Me Amadeus"; which was his only English hit from what I can tell

Also, I LOL'd

alfonso_rd_30

XD XD XDDDDDDD *pies himelf out of laughter*... Sorry ;(

Nichi

It's alright man. I got a good laugh from it as well :3

Edit:
Is it weird that I find Jessie with James' face to be kind of hot? >w>;

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 21, 2013, 02:08:15 PM
Also, I LOL'd

Shoegaze - Soaring, spacey-sounding guitar riffs and heavily-distorted, breathy, almost indecipherable lyrics about "flowers" and "fields" and "the futility of living"

Dubstep - WUB WUB WUB WOMP WOMP WOMPP WAWAHAHHHHHHH BZRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- FUCK YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRHHHHHHHHHH FLOWERRRRS!

IDM - Heavily layered drum beats and synth samplings as a voice repeats "flowers flowers flowers" over and over again

alfonso_rd_30

Norteña, Banda, Regional Mexican *Accompanied by band or Mariachi* and I found a flower So pretty so cute but as always paled compared to you...