Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 04, 2012, 01:15:16 AM
always sad when money crushes dreams....

new game! put two random words into google images and post the first image you see!

"fish chocolate"

Goat pizza
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

YAY IT HAS BEEN BORN AGAIN

"glass tuba"

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Simonorged

Simonorged

Nichi

@Simon: Instead of double-posting in such a short time between posts, you could just edit your most recent post in the topic to include the extra pics, if nobody has posted since your last post. Just a bit of helpful advice

...and now, a catgirl

Also, cookies are always good :3

Something for Nej

Dr. Kraus

Time to study for Computer Science, its already 11:36 PM EST over here so this might be a late night~

TIME WARP TAIM: BATTLESTATION VERSION

2009:

2010:

2011:

2012:
(macbook was returned to owner after I finished fixing, can't remember why I took it in this picture...)

Move upstairs!

I wonder what the future brings...

Chocofreak13

@kraus: MY PREDICTION: 45" flatscreen hooked up to computer as monitor. smaller desktop hooked up to main one for storage and extra power. kitten wallpaper on desktop.

@pent: catgirls are nice, and cookies are good, but what about catgirl cookies? cause i made 3 tonight. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Nice battlestations, Kraus. :D

Nichi

@Kraus: That makes me wish I had more pics of my desk prior to 2011; to show off the setup I had when Frankenstein V3 was my main desktop
@Kari: I want catgirl cookies :3

Miku~

I like her dress *w*

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

i find the sign behind the main sign funnier because you get to play fill in the blanks. but the one in front is funny, too. :3

and those cute asian boys screaming is one of my new favourite .gifs. :0
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 13, 2012, 02:41:15 PM
@Simon: Instead of double-posting in such a short time between posts, you could just edit your most recent post in the topic to include the extra pics, if nobody has posted since your last post. Just a bit of helpful advice.
Thanks

I want this.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Simonorged on December 14, 2012, 08:13:45 AM
I want this.

you and the rest of us, man. :0

(also, i lol'd at the motivationals and love the piano girl one, but that could just be because i love pianos and pretty things. :3 )
click to make it bigger