Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i want some of those... >>;

@pent: loved the pics. srsly. and the yuru yuri one is the girl with the buns, she's the main character.
also, i'm pretty sure i know what series that "what" one is from....

@bella: tapioca seems like a sweet birdy. ^^

@stew: i lol'd at the spiderman thing. though drugs themselves do not make me lol. after all, WINNERS DON'T EAT MEAT EAT SHROOMS

@kraus: pretty pics. :0
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on December 06, 2012, 05:30:49 PM

Being rude to complete strangers because they present an entirely trivial annoyance is so funny!!!! ahahahahahaha!!!

NejinOniwa

You should see Sweden, honestly. There are whole books written about angry notes people leave behind in public places.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@bella: hey, i'd support it. i've seen parking jobs where it's like they didn't even TRY to get in the lines. as far as i'm concerned it's like when someone goes to the bathroom and doesn't even try to go over the toilet. >>;

@nej: i want one of those, too. :0

@pent:

click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 07, 2012, 02:56:28 PM
@bella: hey, i'd support it. i've seen parking jobs where it's like they didn't even TRY to get in the lines. as far as i'm concerned it's like when someone goes to the bathroom and doesn't even try to go over the toilet. >>;

True, there are some cases in which I think leaving a note like that would be appropriate - for instance, a non-handicapped person who parks in a handicapped spot, in front of a fire hydrant, "diagonally" across several parking spaces, etc., but i still think it would be rude to go after a person simply for parking a little too close to the line or going into a space crooked.

Nichi

@Kari: Yay bunnies! ^^

Also, it looks like this multiplayer game of Daytona USA is getting intense

Dr. Kraus

Got denied by University of Pittsburgh today, they told me to go to their Bradford branch which at that point was a fucking insult.

Sad day for me anyway

Might end up in this area of Florida because my Dad is buying a house down here and wants me to live in it for a while.
This is Naples, FL by the way, its a beautiful city and has some of the greatest beaches in the world. My grandparents have owned a condo which is the bottom left flag, lovely St. Lucia Garden, and the other flags are possible areas I would be living. The college I'd be going to is the top flag in Cape Coral, the farther you go south on the coast, the richer the people get. Seriously, the housing can get expensive as hell when you enter Port Royal.

Bella

I thought you were going to go to college in Ohio?

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on December 07, 2012, 10:04:50 PM
I thought you were going to go to college in Ohio?

I was accepted, I haven't committed to Ohio as of right now because I'm keeping options on the table.

This is one option that is looking real good because of the following:
1. Its Naples; Sunshine, Rich Girls, Beaches
2. Free housing, I only have to maintain the property and make it look nice and not trash it
3. Grandparents will be 10 minutes away whenever they are staying at their condo, I can use the private beach and pool whenever I want

Right now, there are far more perks going for me in Florida than Ohio. But Ohio is a school that is ranked higher and is closer to Pittsburgh so I'll have to think about that, right now I'm at a stalemate.

Now have some photos of Naples!

The main public pier that I've been on countless times in my life

Here is the private beach that I go to whenever down in Naples

Here is the building my grandparents condo is in, St. Lucia

A picture from the balcony of the condo taken two years back

Me from two years back on the tram that only residents can use, I approve

Chocofreak13

fancy florida location IS fancy....but if ohio is ranked better, that's important too...

if i were you i'd read up on the staff and the curriculum. for example, i checked out the Art Institutes before i went for my college; AI for one didn't have the major i wanted, it was trickier to get to and i wasn't too fond of the facilities for the major i would be taking. plus they were quite pushy, which i didn't like. they were cheaper, but i later found out that the school wasn't acredited, which is a big deal. it always felt more like a technical school than a traditional place of higher learning, anyway. (i feel bad about saying this because my best friend goes there, but this is about my experience, not hers.)
my college has the curriculum and major i was looking for, the teachers are great, the facilities are just what i was looking for, and despite the main campus being on the other side of town, it's the right fit for me. it's easy to get to, to boot.

@pent: love that picture. >w<
also, the last one is especially adorable because it's of a rare earless bunny. that one has a sad story attached, though. ;^;

@bella: see, that's what i meant. if someone parks a bit crooked, that's no skin off my nose. but if they're taking up 3 spaces with their hummer/jeep/SUV and their fucking connect-4 pretty sneaky sis parking job, then i'd like one of those cards.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

A look at Yugi's clock

Derpy gets the holidays mixed up

Yay bootleg toys xD

Gamestop logic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

She's a dangerous one

Miku~

How I often feel in the morning