Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Twithena and Rairiphrodite

"I had fun once Scootaloo...."

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWFLAME

Dr. Kraus

Here are my tanks

Churchill and Patton

French Sherman, Soviet commie tank that probably has a name or something, 'Merica tank

Big Hitch motherfucker, welcome to Baghdad

Transport vehicles

Two buddies just sticking it out, black hawk in the background and a APC on the right

My first scale model ever, a Spitfire which I have watched over for the past 9 years now

My two favorites, a Hawker Hurricane and a Vought F4U Corsair both sides of my family flew these planes respectively

The only ones that are in "Mint" condition are the Spitfire, Hurricane, and the ones that I've kept in their boxes.

Thought stew might like these ^_^

Nichi

@Kraus: Very nice collection ^^

@Stew: SNOWFLAME!

stewartsage

I am envious of your giant Abrams/Sherman,dat Churchill, and those are some sweet aircraft!  I should take some pictures of my models when I go home.

As for that second picture of tanks, L to R: British Sherman, SU-122, and a British Chieftain.

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: stewartsage on November 08, 2012, 06:06:09 PM
I am envious of your giant Abrams/Sherman,dat Churchill, and those are some sweet aircraft!  I should take some pictures of my models when I go home.

As for that second picture of tanks, L to R: British Sherman, SU-122, and a British Chieftain.

Thanks! But to correct you on just one tank, the French Sherman really is a French Sherman because of the French flag and a few other markings on it but I'm glad you caught the Chieftain! I always forget that one is a Chieftain because the look is very similar to the Abrams and I haven't checked up on the newer models of the Abrams so I asumed it was one of the newer models, good call, good call!

Here is a close up of the French Sherman:

Also added a different Chieftain(my first one, the other one shown was my little brothers) and a unknown APC (should be British) to the desk:

Also just noticed that the Chieftains have Scottish flags printed on the turret, its really small but confirms it as a chieftain. God I love tanks and Planes, ships are ok but I've always preferred the thought of either rushing an enemy on ground with a giant armoured tank or flying in the skies in a fighter plane/jet. If I ever have to go to war, I'll be doing one of these things.

Also a quick note, all the treds on these (other than the French Sherman) are realistic, as in, they are real working treads. I just think that its a really cool detail to the tanks :D

Nichi

Very nice ^^

Mario proves he's a cool guy

Where did the giant Goron come from?

Fallout Logic

I should totally train my Spearow to fly

stewartsage

It's got the French tricolor, but the 2 Blinde never painted their Shermans in desert tan or used British tactical identification markers that I've ever seen.  The Vichy units that were reequipped went straight to Europe in US green Shermans with their own additional markings (often the builders plates from their old S35s ended up on there somewhere).  For example, that red diamond on the turret identifies it as being from the headquarters squadron of a brigade's senior tank regiment.

The APC is an American Bradley.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

http://derpiboo.ru/147631?scope=scpe1da576df94839e697f27de7ae7cc28cff5f645f0
HOLY ACTUAL BALDURS BALLS, PINKIE SPY, YOU ARE SCARING ME WITH YOUR TRICKSTER GOD BULLSHIT
Also, OUR PHYSICS ENGINE HAS MALFUNCTIONED. ERROR. ERROR. ERR-

Dr. Kraus

@Stew:

Well, that Sherman is the cheapest quality of all my models, all the others are full metal with rubber treds so I think we can agree that lesser build quality = lesser realism.

Panther F

Strike Witches Movie is great, I suggest it for all to watch! I'm seeding out the 1080p file at a pretty high rate of 500 kb/s (even though I could go full speed at 1 MB/s)

NejinOniwa

Nichi

I love cowsay. Best Linux command ever

Nichi

stewartsage

Nichi

@Stew: I got a good laugh from the Hurricane Fluttershy pic xD

Now, how can I take my Selectric to the park?

CyberIronMan

This guy's got skills

Something for Stew

LOL