Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

@Stew: Left-right-switch? That's so obscure lol
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I know right?  Somehow they switched it overnight with only a few minor traffic accidents, it would've been cool to watch.

NejinOniwa

Basically, from what I've heard, everything stopped for an hour or so. Then, the streets were redrawn, from yellow middle lines to white middle lines. After that, things started back up - switched.

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 09, 2012, 08:06:09 PM
Basically, from what I've heard, everything stopped for an hour or so. Then, the streets were redrawn, from yellow middle lines to white middle lines. After that, things started back up - switched.

....That's amazing. @__@

Nichi

Chocofreak13

@stew: you posted one twice. :\

moar fish~

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I honestly need some kebab removal imagery

Chocofreak13

kebab removal imagery? is that corny innuendo?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

It's music for fighting infidels and purging them from the glorious motherland of europe

NOW TELL ME WHICH TYPE OF INFIDEL MAKES KEBAB, YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/serbia-strong-remove-kebab

Jokes aside, "Kebab removal" is grand strategy slang for fighting muslims, because lulz. It would be funnier if not for the inevitable racist undertones, but it's still pretty amusing.

Chocofreak13

oh dear. ;^;

even moar fish~

DAT DUCK

DEM POCKETS

click to make it bigger

Nichi

stewartsage

Dr. Kraus

So I was told by my economic teacher today that I should become head of Amazon's marketing and Samsung's marketing team as well because I do such a good job slamming walmarts new direct shipping plan and Apple products (mainly the iPhone and laptops due to many reasons).

But I do like the new iPod Nano design and the iPod Classic has always been a personal fave so have some apple girls

Nichi

My cat approves of the following message:

I LOL'd