stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@stew: DAT PONY ASS

google image search - "picture"

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice job on the translation, YouTube

Chocofreak13

@bella: you know, i saw the mint background, and i think it belongs in the gallery. maybe not as a background, but does mint even have a character? and it's such an underrepresented OS that i think we should take what we can get.

@pent: put it back in!!!!!

also, i lol'd. xD
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

So I just lost an entire roll of black & white film because it snapped while I was winding it back into the canister...

At least I have some color film to mess around with but I'll need to go out and grab some black & white film soon...

Nichi

@Kraus: That sucks on the film, but nice 2nd pic

Also, have a random pic of a girl wearing glasses :3

Apparently this is what one alternate universe female version of me looks like

Bella

THANK YOU FOR THIS HISTORICALLY-ACCURATE OBSERVATION, BILL GATES.

Krizonar

For someone so obsessed with vintage, I thought you would know the historical truth.
http://obamapacman.com/2010/03/myth-copyright-theft-apple-stole-gui-from-xerox-parc-alto/

All that image does is make Bill look like a fool.

Pitkin

Without having any interest in the issue at hand and while I would never dare to doubt the unarguable facts published on a renowned and non-aligned whistleblower website such as ObamaPacman.com, without reading any further I'd appreciate another source for that mythbusting, Kriz. ;) I wouldn't like to surf through all the references at the end of an article, being the lazy and uninformed person that I am.

edits: Forgot a picture, and changed wordings.

Krizonar

Quote from: Pitkin on October 08, 2012, 04:54:36 AM
While I would never dare to doubt the unarguable facts published on a renowned and non-aligned whistleblower website such as ObamaPacman.com, without reading any further I'd appreciate another source for that mythbusting, Kriz. ;)
It has an entire page dedicated to sources.

http://www.fool.com/news/foth/2000/foth000918.htm
The very first one on the references page is by far the most helpful for what we are trying to prove.

Also a very nice (albeit possibly too detailed, but it's ALL there and I mean, all) record  that is not mentioned in that article.
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/16/110516fa_fact_gladwell

Pitkin

Thank you, Kriz. The second article is an especially interesting read.

Krizonar

Quote from: Pitkin on October 08, 2012, 05:17:09 AM
Thank you, Kriz. The second article is an especially interesting read.
It is, as it also goes quite deep into IBM and other Xerox projects like the printer.

Nichi

To get the subject away from that, have some Miku :3

Nichi

Very nice :3

Since I have the house to myself this Wednesday, it's party time. Bring out the booze!

Actually, why resort to alcohol when you can instead play a game with a friend?

Make it not just a party, but a Mario Party

You can get lots of coins while trying to hopefully maybe get a star

Also, there are minigames that truly test your skills; such as to know when the only winning move is to do nothing

So, break out the N64, Gamecube, or whatever; it's party time