Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

funny thing is, they'll never really run out of wars, they just think they will. what about the crusades? the inquisition? THE WAR OF 1812??? >>;;
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Ah~
Ace Combat 5 is such a great game, can't stop playing it for the past few days until just a few moments ago~
The F-14A Tomcat is probably my favorite since the MIG's are all HUGE and slow ^^;

Played some Fifa 12 on da xbox360 a few moments ago winning a game of Chelsea vs Spain (5-0; Win)

Almost forgot that my Chelsea boys had won the Champions League final this year!

Krizonar

have not seen this one in the 2k gallery.

Cockleshell

SOMEONE SAID BIRDS WITH ARMS

COCKLE AWAYYYYYYYYY *WHOOSH*
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Kriz: Saved. Thanks, man :3

@Cockle: What is this I don't even--

For the curious, my search bar on Firefox:

Cockleshell

oh.. oh god... i need to go sit in a corner...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 07, 2012, 12:29:07 AM
funny thing is, they'll never really run out of wars, they just think they will. what about the crusades? the inquisition? THE WAR OF 1812??? >>;;

Okay, warfare-related games have never interested me but I would want to play one involving the War of 1812. : o

Quote from: Cockleshell on July 07, 2012, 12:01:53 PM

oh.. oh god... i need to go sit in a corner...

BWAHAHAHA, IT'S TRUE!

Which is why Touhou/Pony artwork is so delicious.

Chocofreak13

@bella: i get the feeling it wouldn't sell well simply because people didn't pay enough attention in history class to remember the war of 1812. :\ (i'd play it too, however.)
one i'd REALLY like to see is a game involving the anglo-zanzibar war. >w<

@cockle: look on the bright side, at least both fandoms are cute and popular. :\

@pent: you saved it, but did you upload it? DID ANYONE UPLOAD THAT 2K PICTURE, TELL ME PEOPLE
@kriz: such a pretty 2k montage. :0

50 points each to anyone who can guess who these people are:

100 points to anyone who can guess who this is:
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Last one is Anastasia Romanov.  Next to last is, uh, what's her name, Mara Einstein?  Albert's sister, the Ph.D in languages.

10 pts

10 pts

20 pts

20 pts

50 pts

50 pts

100 pts

100 pts

Chocofreak13

@stew:
Spoiler: ShowHide
did you read the filenames, or do you just troll wiki randomly as much as i do? :0

in any case, you're right, last one is Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia. she was about 10 in that pic.
second to last is indeed Maria "Maja" Einstein, Albert's Younger sister. she was about to be 50 or so in that pic (she looks older, oh dear). >>;

i have no guesses, i'm sorry. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Stew: I spot Edward Teller, John von Neumann and Walter Schirra.

stewartsage

Spoiler: ShowHide
I know Anastasia by sight and Maja Einstein I am vaguely familiar with as Albert's best childhood friend

Chocofreak13

@stew: ahhh, alright. but yeah, you got them right. any guesses for the others? :3
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Nichi