Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 22, 2012, 01:46:21 PM
That is kind of weird; like how 75% of the grandchildren on my mom's side where born in April;,my sister and my younger cousin being the only exceptions (She's in May, he's in July)

Great. I don't even know your family and now I'm creeped out by the fact that they seem to prefer to make babies in July. .__________.

Nichi

I never thought about it like that, actually ^_^;;;;;

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 22, 2012, 01:57:48 PM

How can you not? ._____________.;

Here's a handy table showing the popularity ranks of the different birth dates: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/19/business/20leonhardt-table.html?_r=2

And for you visual learners:

Cockleshell

I noticed that too, Bella, wow, our parents sure got busy around the same time...
I mean, enough with that. Have something I saw in an old Life magazine...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

Quote from: Bella on May 22, 2012, 02:02:00 PM
Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 22, 2012, 01:57:48 PM

How can you not? ._____________.;

Maybe it's because I don't like thinking about family in a sexual manner? All I care is that my parents had sex, creating me. End of story. I don't care to think of anything past that >_>;;

Chocofreak13

i'm somewhere between you guys. depending on the person we joke about weird stuff like that, but thinking about it creeps me out.

@cockle: which is why i hate smoking in 90% of its forms. (only one i haven't minded terribly much to date was tobacco pipe smoke, especially when it's spiked with another scent, such as vanilla. i don't think clove cigarettes would bother me much, either, but idk since i've never smelled it.)
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

(I'm hoping that displays right)

Chocofreak13

NYUUUUUUUUUUU <3333333333333333333333333333
click to make it bigger

Nichi

O RLY?

Where did the cat go?

xD

It's about to get awesome

Awesome bento >w<

I want this grill

Jenga just got big

Nice car *__*

xD

Pyro cows!

I want this *__*

This is cool

Meh; I'm waiting on Diablo III for Super NES

I'd totally do this if it snowed

I'd trade my PlayStation 3 for a PolyStation

This bento needs someone cosplaying as XP-tan holding it :3

Rarity has good taste in games :3

Coming soon: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Latte

I can beat this; I got hit by my own blue shell once ^_^;

Cockleshell

Chocofreak13

@canada: you know, that's a joke, but the truth is it's actually like that. when i went up there the first time, there was still snow on the ground. like, jan/feb level of snow here. IN LATE MAY.
@humanoid websites: i hang out with all the nerdy guys and occasionally the tough chick. xD
@zelda cards: i still prefer my OS-tan playing cards. >>;
@old car: i can't shake the feeling that i've seen one of those on the road around here somewhere.
@DarthMan: you took that one from my facebook, didn't you. xD
@cat hut: i need to make the cats one of those.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Art!

Zecora!

Name those companions, prizes will be awarded to the winners.

Idol singers CMC yay?

Chesapeake and Western, our local railroad

Newark, NJ Civil Defense Engine No. 14

My Fallout: Equestria PnP character on the left with her best friend from their mercenary company.

Wut

Chocofreak13

the companions:

Spoiler: ShowHide
the one on the left looks like Ace, and as for the one on the right, my only guess is Donna. :\
click to make it bigger