Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

My little oni, my little oni, you'll always be in my heart
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

WHO IS MAKING THESE? THEY ARE AWESOME. *__*

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

95-tan has companion software :3

Bella

@Pent: Nice collage. ^^

Quote from: Cockleshell on May 16, 2012, 08:07:25 PM
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/index?tags=lavos_vs_bahamut
NSFW ads/site

Thank you so much!! : D

(Thanks for the disclaimer too, but I practically live on Danbooru so I know what it's like there...) : p

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Maybe. But danbooru seems more... Accessible to me.

Chocofreak13

idk why everyone here hates on gelbooru. i feel like the windows kid at a mac school (wait, i am), with no one willing to even hear out the benefits.

the rating system on danbooru is ridiculous. it's why there are so many crappy 2 minute sketches on there, while the pictures i try to link to get deleted after two weeks because they're from an obscure series that no one bothered to favourite. >>;;

gelbooru has basically every pic on danbooru, but actually has more because they don't delete pics that don't get a favourite because they're from a small series vs one like Touhou. >>;;;;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'd say danbooru is better for big things and comics especially, since those annotations actually get translations in them...

Bad part is that danbooru usally gets ALL the traffic, so it's sometimes a bit slow.
Sankaku Channel (chan.sankakucomplex.com) is pretty good and very fast, using their own optimized engine and tags. It's a bit overfilled with H stuff though...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

hence why i say gelbooru is good for general stuff. cause it has all of it. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

stewartsage

BOSTON FOR BELLS

An error.... has occurred...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger