Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I thought your folks were from Gävle?

I mean, technically everything south of Östersund is "southern" sweden, but I that's not really what we're talking about here...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

so Gävle isn't sweden?

guess it's like here, where you have to live here to determine what's "north" and what's "south".
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

What i meant is Gävle isn't usually counted as southern sweden... bah, nvm. fuck geography

Chocofreak13

i meant to put "southern" in that sentence. yay for 3am. >>;;

click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is me right now

Well, at least I have the original Diablo to keep me busy, since I've never played it before

Bella

Damn Australia, you scary!

Chocofreak13

australia is a scary, scary place. why do you think in the pool of suggested tourism slogans, there were ones like "We'll throw another limb on the barbie" and "It's not quite heaven, but you can get there from here." :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

"Never trust a person who doesn't enjoy a cat."

-Irish Proverb
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Never trust something that can bleed for a week and still live?
Better not own cats then, you'll be gushing blood for months
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

"Enjoy" a cat?

What, are you gonna eat it or something?

Chocofreak13

you enjoy cats by letting them do as they please. this includes shedding sweaters onto the houseplants and claiming your lap while you're on the toilet.

(i actually think this one is quite genius)

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Krizonar

Bella