Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

lol, the one i have needs to have a book on top of the lid to make it stay closed. (of course, you can put an icepack on top and maximize the cooling while you're at it.)
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I never understood that GSG thing. -_-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Little girls with guns.  What's not to love?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

it takes the girls with guns idea and makes it smaller, cuter, and darker. what's not to like?
click to make it bigger

Bella

The lolis-with-guns-thing is probably my least favorite aspect of GSG, I think the psychological intrigue and commentary on brainwashing/child soldiers/deconstruction of the chicks-with-guns genre is what hooked me. Also, the girls - not in a fetishistic or "Ooh, moe girls with big weapons!" way - just seeing them try to find some semblance of normality and have a happy childhood when they've been turned into little more than killing machines is fascinating and so very heartwrenching. : (

Chocofreak13

tbh, that's what drew me in too. despite being little anime girls they're not super-cutesy, which adds to the charm simply because there's nothing else like it.

also, i found out earlier that the manga is ongoing. i need to get more volumes. ^^
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe I'll look into watching that series sometime :3

In other news, double parking a tiny car

Problem? *trollface*

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

stewartsage

Bella

Bella

You little skinny-ass computers can't compete with the classic beauties, embrace your big, gorgeous selves mainframes~ <3

Nichi

If I had the room, I'd have a server in my room; as close as I could get to a mainframe. Likely running VMS or something; bringing the fleet together

Chocofreak13

i wish i could host my own server. it'd likely beat the cost of paying for hosting on one. :\ plus it'd be easier to maintain.

@stew: is that first one from a show? cause it looks vaguely familiar.....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't know, it seemed Super Jail to me but I'm not really sure.