Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on January 27, 2012, 03:39:39 AM
Very much true for me too, especially the skin problem part. I still trim my brows from time to time, plucking the hairs that are outside the "main figure". Would never want narrow brows though. ><

Same here. I tried having narrower brows for awhile and ended up hating it... just never looked right on me.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 27, 2012, 10:49:06 PM
she looks strangely like triela. :\

OMG, I thought the same!

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 27, 2012, 09:44:11 AM
This is how I feel about babies

Agreed. Older babies/toddlers can be cute on occasion, but even when they're behaving well, thinking about their insane mood swings, utter dependance, the demands they put on their parent(s) and how they've yet to master such simple tasks as not crapping/peeing their pants and feeding themselves ruins the adorable factor. Not to mention contemplating how much money and time goes into taking care of them... : /

Chocofreak13

seriously though, once i have kids and they can talk and eat and go to the bathroom by themselves, you're gonna love being "aunty bella". you'll get to watch MLP and play video games with them.... >w>

also, gunslinger girl! high five! *high five*

(that reminds me, i should flip my burst angel poster. been awhile since the gunslinger girl side has been out.)
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

gunslinger girl in general is awesome. :3
click to make it bigger

Bella

Claes is my favorite, but Triela comes in a close second... Angelica is probably my third favorite, and Rico and Henrietta can duke it out for last place/Most Horror Inducing.

Chocofreak13

rico is so cute, though, and she's so underappriciated ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

S1/E3 permanently soured me to Rico. Chick is freakin' nuts. (Well, brainwashed, but you see what I'm getting at).

Since we were talking about dopplegangers before, I might love Claes as much as I do due to some shared similarities between her and a couple other favorite characters...

Red-Machine

Henrietta and Triela are tied for my favourite.

Nichi

I haven't seen it yet. I want to, though

Bella

Dr. Kraus

Rico is my favorite out of them all, I'm a huge fan of the dragonov sniper rifle and she fits it perfect.

Can never go wrong with the Sig Sauer

AH~ The British Armed Forces

Red-Machine

Nichi

I have one of these again, alongside my PS2 and PS3 :3

Chocofreak13

i like all of them ;^;

but angelica was one of my favourites. mainly because it felt like she was one of the underdogs.

@pentium: i have one of those, along with one of these and a slim2:
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have one of those somewhere, as well. It needs a new lid, though