Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Actually Kari, she's the Imperial Princess from Strike Witches.... her familiar just happens to be some sort of lizard.  The Reindeer horns are for festive-ness.

Chocofreak13

still, it makes the reference well. and those aren't any sort of deer horns. they're too straight. ><;;;

@kraus: looks nice, dude. you use a tablet? :3
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 08, 2012, 09:12:01 PM
@kraus: looks nice, dude. you use a tablet? :3

yup yup, my hands are much less shaky as they used to be so I'm starting to draw much more these days.

Bella

Hm, I never really paid attention to the head design of eastern dragons before.... or just assumed they had reptilian-style horns...

Quote from: stewartsage on January 08, 2012, 07:04:52 PM
Actually Kari, she's the Imperial Princess from Strike Witches.... her familiar just happens to be some sort of lizard.  The Reindeer horns are for festive-ness.

Ah, so she doesn't usually have horns?

Chocofreak13

don't ask me. but those sure as hell ain't reindeer horns. :\

@kraus: yeah, shakey hands kinda ruin it. i used a tablet at my school this past semester, when the last time i had used it was the semester before (i used it on the last day of that class, actually ^^; ), and the results were horrible; i ended up switching back to pencil and paper instead. ><;;

funny thing though, i used my friend's tablet at her house the other day, and i got right back in the swing right away....

NOW THEN, TO CELEBRATE GOOD GRADES:
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I don't think so; I've only ever seen like three pictures of her since the Strike Witches Zero manga hasn't ever been translated.

15mm Doctor Who figures!

Chocofreak13

both of those are adorable. :3

Google image search: ":3 face"

click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is Mario gone epic

I'm-a firin mah lazer!

Logic need not apply in the world of the Pokémon anime

stewartsage

Brace yourselves.

Guess that experimental aircraft!

They're on their way to the Griffin Republic. They take about 30 minutes to reach their targets.

Any time Doctor!

More Project Horizons for you all to not comprehend.

We're playing.

Bella

1) Big Macintosh has never looked so epic/heroic. :3
2) Guess the experimental aircraft? I forget the name, but isn't it that space-plane that got quite a lot of press a few years ago?
3) AW YEAH, NUKE THEM GRIFFINS.
@Jane Austin Drinking Game: WE MUST RENT PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND PLAY THAT GAME SOMEDAY~~

stewartsage

No.... it is nothing from a few years ago.

Yes.  We must.

Nichi

@Bella & Stew: That reminds me of the Mario Party drinking game I invented, and played, a few years back. I though of every possible scenario when making that game...and made sure everybody was using iced tea instead of alcohol when playing, as it had a tendency to get very wild due to the randomness

Chocofreak13

i love mario party. -w-

@big mac: now, the viva caligula scene with him and applejack makes sense. -w-
click to make it bigger

Bella

stewartsage