random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

all of these happen to be adorable. :3

click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Wut? Also, why so needlessly gigantic?
My internet connection is crying at the moment

Also, something I found funny tinkering with beta versions of Windows. Apparently, you are allowed to "upgrade" from XP to Neptune; even if that's more of a downgrade

Chocofreak13

yeah, it is a little big, you can blame wikipedia for that. but i figured it was interesting enough to post here. (remember kids, if you're a typhoid carrier, hire a cook!)
click to make it bigger

CaptBrenden

Ah... I used to be in the military, but I took an arrow to the knee...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Chocofreak13

my knee's been acting up lately. if i had a cut, i'd claim that happened to me. xD

*lacks ideas on what to post*
*goes to default*

internati-pony! ^^

I SMELL YURI

two things others are into put together!

the doctor gets all the ladies. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Something for Bells.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 13, 2011, 11:23:16 PM

Something for Bells.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!

That is so freaking cute! I really like how both Princess Celestia and Lady Rainicorn are drawn and colored.

Dr. Kraus

Just watched TORA! TORA! TORA!

Great film.

First battle of Guadalcanal.

Welp, I've been thinking alot about my future after I finish school and Military is one option I'm looking deep into.

I'd really love to join up with the RAF like most of my British family but that happening isn't going to happen easily, even as a citizen of The United Kingdom. I would have to live in The UK for around 3-5 years to join up with the RAF and I can't really afford to do something like that due to not many people hiring American's over there. If I joined the US Military, I would defiantly want to be in the Pacific if not Japan and would probably be a Naval Pilot or an USAF Pilot. Since I know a basic amount of Japanese and the US Military forces have been shifted to the Pacific, I'm more likely to be placed over there in the Pacific than anywhere else.

I've got alot of time on my hands to think about all this, when the time comes where I think its OK to serve for the US, I will go and serve. If the US continues to move in the direction that it is and I feel the government isn't acting as it should, I will wait and not serve.   

Chocofreak13

@kraus: that's smart thinking.
and i hate how some countries can play favourites. if you speak the language and can do the work, then there shouldn't be a problem. :\

@stew: nice pics!
among them i spotted a cut-out tardis. gonna have to make that at some point.
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Did some art today, I liked the outcome of just fast doodles...

Doodle Cop.

Late for the date.

Chocofreak13

doodle cop should be a movie, like robocop. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is the sort of thing I came up with the idea for during a slow day at work:

Dr. Kraus

WTF is wrong with me.

Doodle Hatsune Miku, listen to Notch code a game within 74 hours or something, the song Notch is playing says "I think she is...retarded" OVER AND OVER.

WAT HAVE I DONE.
I HAVE CREATED A MESS.
I LEFT THE PICTURE INVERTED WHEN I SIGNED.
NUUUUUUUUUUUU

@Pent: ME NICE~