Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

That's still a Royal Australian Navy ensign.  Australia expects every man to do his duty.

Nichi

A cat to help with computer problems

I was wondering why I had to rebuild my desk this morning

This is what most of the local radio stations are like

I want this

Watchmen + Futurama = ???

I simply walked into there, because I'm badass

Bella

There's only one flag I salute

: D

Dr. Kraus

@Stew: Its a bloody commonwealth (yea, yea, I know they are "independant" but they still recognise Her Royal Majesty as their Queen!), If The United Kingdom were to enter a war with Iran (Because they are fucking pissing us off with the embassy raids) they would immediately enter the war without question.

Anyway,

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Chocofreak13

SHE'S SO CUTE~~~~

@bella: the only flag i'd salute proudly would be someone's undies flying up there in the breeze. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'm not disputing saluting the Queen, I'm just confused why the RAN ensign = the RN/UK.  Also, I doubt that.  This isn't the Boer War or WWI after all, most of the Commonwealth nations are a little hesitant to send troops to fight in a foreign war they're not especially involved in.

Kari: ...is that a Salute Your Shorts reference?

Second plate.

Bella

Unpopular opinion: The queen is overrated... If I were from the wonderful nation of England, I wouldn't be proud because of her, I would be proud because my country produced some of the greatest musicians to ever walk the earth...

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

technically, Queen was also british. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Technically, you mean rather totally.  Okay, Freddie was born in Zanzibar to parents from British India but still.

Chocofreak13

fair enough. but he went to a british school and was raised british, and was of british descent. i see it like with my brother russell, who is british, was raised british, and was born to british parents----in the middle of a business meeting a month early on american soil.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Exactly what I meant, he was British.

Chocofreak13

oo oo! is there going to be a kiss like with spider man and mary jane!? >:3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

MYSTERIOUS MARE-MAKE-OUT? I APPROVE.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

And that's why Flutters hung on to that outfit.