random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I DIED WHEN I SCROLLED RIGHT.

stewartsage

^^LOOK AT THIS AXE I FOUND!

They're in... a quarry.  GENIUS!

Featuring such tracks as: Canterlot Calling, Griffen Bombs, The Guns of Trottingham, and Four Ponies

It's a fucking tank!

Nichi

@Stew: I want that tank. So awesome...

Bella

Stew was showing me ponyfied album covers.

It inspired me to make a pony-cover based on Amnesiac, which has a "weeping minotaur" on the cover.

RARITYHEAD.
AMNEIGHSIAC.
WEEPING RARITY.

BEHOLD MY PUNNAGE.

Nichi

Dr. Kraus

So, due to watching the entire GA series, I've picked up art again due to GA alowing me to remember all the art info I had forgoten.
I can't help but to use my math set (mainly the 45-degree triangle, 30-60-90-degree triangle, and the protractor) and measure out distances between the eyes and the sides of the head and such. Though I'm still really rusty so my right side is always slightly larger than the left (just a tad!) so I'm going to have to work on all of that.

On another note, tomorrow is Monday and I must return from school break to do, you know, school stuff. Also need to exsplain what a Fraudian Slip is to my friend due to the fact I had one the last time I talked to her.
The slip went like this:
Me(To male friend): Would you look who it is.
Male Friend: Ah~ its -Female friend-
Female Friend: Oh, hey Kraus.
Me(To Female Friend): Hows it going, The *Pretty* Russian?
Note: She is adobted from Russia and we tease eachother over our heritage (Me -British- Her -Russian-). Also, * = Freudian Slip.
Russian: Wha-?
Me(Whom didn't notice the Feudian Slip): ...?...Well see yea later!
-Exit Russian-
Male Friend: "The *Pretty* Russian"?
Me: I didn't say that...?
Male Friend: Thats what I herd!
Me(Confussed): What 'ev, I know what I said.

I typicaly say stuff like:
"The Dirty Russian"
"The Commie Russian"
"The Russian Spy"
etc..etc..

So...SCHOOL DRAMA~

Here is a lovely picture for you all, good night~

stewartsage

GA.  Good man.

The President approves.

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nej: lulz. and for some reason, i'm watching ponies right now.  (also: WHY PINKIE WHY)
@bella: cool cover. and who knew you'd have the guts to go as yoko? you're usually so shy, who knew you were such an exhibitionist. xD
@pentium: you'd need slightly longer hair for 2k. he has a little more shag to it than you.
and you'd need a cape. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: My hair is a bit longer now than it was when I took those last pictures I posted of myself, so it might be long enough now

In other news, one really cool motorcycle

This is awesome

Chocofreak13

oh my god, my kids are so getting that. *w*
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Saw this and I couldn't help but salute, Its not as exspected but I guess this is still the norm.

I'll be looking at more colleges soon, after which I'll do four years of schooling at one then I will inlist for 4 years in either the RAF or UK ARMY. The Royal Navy is nice but all of the branches are attached to it in some way or another because, you know, we are a bloody island nation that rules the seas!

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

if it says that the uk expects every man to do his duty, why is there a lady standing there? >w>

(also, her hair is the same colour as akane's! *w* )
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!