Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

I lost after the damn Russians joined in and I had to fight a 4-front war, Sweedes in the North, Russian in the East, Austrians and Italians in the south, and French in the West. Good thing I have good port defence, the Brits couldn't do anything...

Chocofreak13

@pentium: i always wondered why they named hell, michigan the way they did. now, i see they did it for the lulz. -w-
@kraus: hope you didn't lose any territory. i just spent the past 2 hours on sim city, cleaning up the appropriately named city, "badnews". :\ (lost all my work.)
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 18, 2011, 07:06:34 PM
@kraus: hope you didn't lose any territory. i just spent the past 2 hours on sim city, cleaning up the appropriately named city, "badnews". :\ (lost all my work.)

No, Just my army is cut down and I'm getting taxed like no tomorrow...

I lost my place as a world power for a little but gained it back by finding the source of the Nile river and a bunch of other stuff.

Now to work on getting my 88 Flak cannons made, I will restrore Germany to a Military Power!

Chocofreak13

@kraus: you'll get power back soon, lol. you're nothing if tenacious. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hm, what is this? STRATAGY GAEM? THANK YOU TORRENTING NAOZ.

I will totally challenge you to a bar fight in this game later on, penthy. VIKING POWAR! -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 18, 2011, 08:06:11 PM
@kraus: you'll get power back soon, lol. you're nothing if tenacious. xD
Quote from: NejinOniwa on August 18, 2011, 09:43:45 PM
Hm, what is this? STRATAGY GAEM? THANK YOU TORRENTING NAOZ.

I will totally challenge you to a bar fight in this game later on, penthy. VIKING POWAR! -w-

@Choco: It took about 20 in-game years for me to start re-building my Military but its back on track and I reliezed that I can't get Flack 88 until 1900 so i'm going to have to concentrate on getting these idotic socalists and commies out of here.

Good thing I'm going to get a Tiny Tiny Tank Commander ASAP!

@Nejin: Sure, I wouldn't mind doing some damage to the Sweedes. Would have done that already but Russia is protecting them and I don't feel like starting a war of agression causing all the world powers to fight me and reduce my army, that happened twice and I don't feel like going through it again!

I'll knock you down with my German might!

Funny thing is I come mainly from Austrian decent, but I do have some Imperial German blood in me!

Update:
Why didn't I post these Pics earlier!? I'm so hyped for BF3!

Never really got into 2142...

Had some good times as the Chinese...and bad...

Always like these cover re-makes

BF2, Classic. Medic is my favorite class!

Chocofreak13

hope you're having fun. :3

today, my sister got a tattoo. while we were waiting for the tattoo artist to finish up (he's insanely good, even has celebrity clientele, so he's always quite busy), we pawed through some photos of tattoos done by the residents of the shop. in the midst of it, i came across some cool ones, including a neon genesis evangelion back tattoo. xD if i can get the pics off my phone, i'll upload them. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

DERP. Just started EU3 and sat at it for 8 hour straight. Conquered Norway, big amounts of Denmark and some of the Germanies. Also colonizing Canada.

W'dup. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Dramatic kitty is dramatic

Um, I think you accidentally shut down OS/2...

I think Choco will like this

Chocofreak13

OwO oh yes, i do like that very much. *w*
click to make it bigger

Bella

Since I know everyone is dying to find out where I'd like to visit in Canada:

I really want to visit all the Maritime Provinces
I really want to visit Quebec
And Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC
Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta are pretty much the American Midwest, but much colder, so I'm staying out of those
I want to go on an Arctic expedition via Nunavut (it'd be good prep for the Antarctic trip I'd like to do someday)
I'm not sure about Yukon and the Northwest Territories....

Chocofreak13

if we go to canada again, i'll ask if you can come, ok? though we'll likely stay in british columbia. xD (though i have family in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Alberta (though we don't know their last name anymore), and Vancouver.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

This is how I feel whenever my boss opens his mouth

Chocofreak13

really tired after working for my grandparents today. so to cheer me up, here's some memes!

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Emmy is feeling classy

You know, I need to eventually get back to that Pokémon Crystal challenge run...