Main Menu

random picture thread

Started by panda, February 15, 2006, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Bella on July 06, 2011, 09:50:30 PM
I don't know why but I LOVE that fourth picture you posted, Kraus.

That women likes to get herself in some bad firefights...

And now Yuyuko calls you a monster in which Youmu is frightened so Yuyuko can steal some food...

Bella

Quote from: Dr. Kraus on July 07, 2011, 09:54:53 PM

Now THAT one I know I've seen, in /Post Your Desktop

Paranoid Parrot.... IS ME. O_______________O

NejinOniwa

Cheer up, bro. Here's a random catgirl in a box, all for you.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@kraus: nice tits. but what the hell is she doing getting herself into all that?? o__o;
@bella: jeez. your dad's got you on overdrive. you're not gonna die if you leave your house. :\

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Acher13

^ lol thats something XD

this happens most times on my side...

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on July 08, 2011, 06:36:00 PM
@kraus: nice tits. but what the hell is she doing getting herself into all that?? o__o;
@bella: jeez. your dad's got you on overdrive. you're not gonna die if you leave your house. :\

That comment offends me on two levels: 1) As a flatchest and 2) Because it seems to imply that girls can get themselves into the same trouble men can. ;__;

And blaming my paranoia on my father is like blaming a person's schizophrenia on their mom... or somebody's depression on their uncle... or someone's psychosis on their dog... mental illness doesn't work that way. Besides, my paranoia is a part of who I am, if I tried to change that I would be denying myself a part of my very being. :|

(hearty lulz were had)

(I think my appendix has been going since middle school)

(Replace "transvestite" with "pervert" and THAT IS ME.)

(well FUKKEN DUH.)

NejinOniwa

Hearty lulz were had on parrots. -w- PARANOIA FIVE~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

I can relate to a few of those Paranoid Parrot pics, especially this one:

Quote from: Bella on July 08, 2011, 05:18:47 PM

It reminds me of the time I was playing Metal Gear Solid; when I got up to one fight that, if you hear the voice clips without seeing what's happening on screen, it sounds like something else is going on

Chocofreak13

ugh.
EDIT:

-w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

At one time in MapleStory, there was a little frog that would appear in towns at random, who looked weak aside from the fact it barely took any damage:

...But once you manage to defeat it, it transforms into a giant frog that will kick your ass:

So remember; don't piss off somebody, lest they transform into something along the lines of Gyarados and proceed to rip you a new one

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger