We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

*Penti-chan steps out of the magic bus in a slight daze from slamming into the wall; failing to notice the mirror floor and that she's still wearing a frilly maid costume. Once regaining her senses, she notices that everything seems to have reset to how they where shortly after the crash*

Did I hear something about an endless recursion of time?

NejinOniwa

As she responds, Nejina's image and sound seem to hack - like a rasped cd - and her movements are glitchy.
"Yes Yes, it it it it you did. It doedoedoesn't help the ssssssstability of our sisisisisitututuatiotuation much, eituation much, eithstability either."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

*shrug, gives a wide smile as she kicks the footlocker closed and slips the key back inside her sweater*

If that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do my dear boy.  Though is it sneaking if we have ID cards?

*offers elbow for him to take*

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 16, 2011, 10:14:46 PM
*shrug, gives a wide smile as she kicks the footlocker closed and slips the key back inside her sweater*

If that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do my dear boy.  Though is it sneaking if we have ID cards?

*offers elbow for him to take*

ID cards, eh? You've thought of everything!

*returns smile and hooks arms with Colonel-chama*

*produces a map, studies it*

How are we gonna get to Cambridge? On foot or by train?

Nichi

So...any ideas on how to break the cycle? I'd rather not fix my PSP if time is going to reset again soon

NejinOniwa

"Well," Nejina lets out with a bit of uncertainty, "If my memory serves me right, it only activates whenever we separate...which means it should suffice to exit the house and its immediate boundary while in a joint party, for the effect to be dispelled. I think."

Dr. Kraus

Chocofreak13

Chalk, no longer amused with the situation, retreats to the destroyed kitchen. He somehow manages to make yet another cup of tea, and taking it, retreats to his room to draw.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nejina scowls angrily at Chalk as he leaves, and yells after him after he closes the door.
"Oh thanks, man. Great job breaking that one chance of testing out the one theory to get us out of here. Really, man, I appreciate it so much."
She then produces and puts on a pair of glasses (blank lens due to 1.2+ vision), as well as a rotting cranium of an indeterminate specie, which she throws violently at the door.

stewartsage

Of course I do, that's my job!

*leans over map*

Can we go by train, pleaaaase?  I have the words to 'The MTA' memorized and everything.

Dr. Kraus

Krausia perks up to the word "train"

"Why a train when we can take the Huey! Look there's one over there!"

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 17, 2011, 04:12:09 PM
Of course I do, that's my job!

*leans over map*

Can we go by train, pleaaaase?  I have the words to 'The MTA' memorized and everything.

Sounds like a plan! Now to figure out which train to take.... .v.;;

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Various peopleLet's try leaving the house again, despite it totally not having worked the last times we did so!
Nejina's hair magically ties itself into twintails, and with the Tsundere Mode image change complete, she lets out a frustrated scream. "WOULD. YOU. ALL. LISTEN!"
Hoping she has everyone's attention, she continues, constantly tapping her feet. "In case you haven't noticed, every time any of us leave this house on their own, time loops back. The floor breaks, we all end up here again. Which means we will have to go about this operation of getting the fuck out of here in a LESS separated, MORE congregated way. I seem to remember SCAI on loose reins with control over the structure, and that's one thing I most DEFINITELY want to avoid - in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who set up this stupid loop to begin with."
Nejina points in the direction of the entrance hall. "Now. Our first problem is that door. We will likely need to bust it open, along with some of the wall, in order for us to be able to exit in a sufficiently simultaneous manner that the loop doesn't trigger. And for that, we need firepower. So someone lob a fucking grenade or something so we can get started, eh?"
She looks around at the various members, particularly those toting various militaria, expecting reaction.

Nichi

You want me to blow up the door? I'm all over it!

*Pulls out a rocket lawnchair and takes aim*

stewartsage

*pulls sizable pamphlet out of her back pocket, starts to unfold*

Well, it used to be the size of the Bible.  How about you take it from here Mr. Boston expert?