We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Did I just see a TARDIS? Well, time to break out my magic bus

*Pulls out a remote and presses the button on it; causing a magic bus to appear. Penti-chan quickly gets inside and sets off; as it disappears from the ship*

Now, to figure out where everybody else is going...

NejinOniwa

Various vehicles leave the immediate airspace of the flying house. Within seconds, however, the process goes back in reverse as a large, black sphere appears in front of the odd assembly, and absorbs them all with an intensely vibrating wave of bass.

____________-_____________

Suddenly, the floor breaks in a very spectacular way. Everyone falls down in a most surprised manner, but end up very spread out across the mirror floor.

Nejina, her instincts sharpened, manages to avoid getting beneath anyone. At the sight of the mirror floor she is very happy not to be wearing a skirt at the moment. She then starts to feel like something is a bit off with the situation. "Eh." She manages. "What the fuck?" Follows shortly. Her memory doesn't seem to understand what she's all confused about, however, aside from the very spectacular manner the floor broke in, and so she merely puts on a pout and starts plucking on her shirt collar.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Chalk, in the TARDIVATOR, feels the impending crash as a medium-sized jolt and the stopping of the TARDIVATOR. Confused, he uses his sonic screwdriver to open the doors, landing him halfway above and half below the floor. Not knowing what to do, he surveys his surroundings. Up above, he spies Nejina, which he attributes to the crash. In his annoyance, he seeks revenge, and spying that she's wearing a skirt, he looks across to the reflection on the floor. He snickers.

"Shimapantsu."
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nejina frowns. "What the hell are you seeing, man? I'm wearing trousers, firstly, and secondly, no, no stripes. And what he hell is that thing dissolving into thin air behind you?" She points to the swiftly disappearing sight of the elevator-like object that is silently fading away behind Chalk's frame.

Nichi

*Penti-chan steps out of the magic bus in a slight daze from slamming into the wall; failing to notice the mirror floor and that she's still wearing a frilly maid costume*

Note to self; walls are very hard...

Bella

*Brandon emerges from the "footlocker" with Colonel-chama*

I've always wanted to visit 1960s Boston! This is gonna be awesome!

stewartsage

*dusts off stylish late fifties dress and looks around as she emerges*

And we landed right on target; lost luggage storage at South Station.  *puts hands behind back and leans up next to Brandon*  Where do you want to go first, good sir?

Nichi

*Goes back into the Magic Bus to retrieve my PSP; only to find that it broke during the rough landing*

I can fix this; I just need to find my roll of duct tape...

Dr. Kraus

Krausia proceeded to the nearest vinyl store and took a Rolling Stones "Let it Bleed" album, placing it upon her portable record player.

dressed up in Vietnam era army standard issue with a fag and M14, she jumps across the world to Vietnam to fight the commies back!

"The only time I'm proud to be an American! You Viet Cong are going to eat my lead!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knFyyAhdTwo

Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on April 14, 2011, 10:51:36 AM
At the sight of the mirror floor she is very happy not to be wearing a skirt at the moment.
Chalks smirks as he has caught her in a lie. Shifting his weight around, he manages to shift himself up onto the floor. Seeing that no one else is around, he contemplates breaking the floor, however decides against as that could injure him. He walks over to her, and motioning for her attention, shouts:

"Oi. Shima-chan. Help me up."
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Krausia returns from Vietnam

"You wont believe what I saw..."

Krausia then proceeds to fire her M14 at the floor...

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 14, 2011, 09:38:14 PM
*dusts off stylish late fifties dress and looks around as she emerges*

And we landed right on target; lost luggage storage at South Station.  *puts hands behind back and leans up next to Brandon*  Where do you want to go first, good sir?

*puts hand on Colonel-chama's shoulder*

I say we head to Cambridge, pretend to be MIT students, and sneak into various academic buildings. Sound like a plan?

Dr. Kraus

Krausia proceeds to follow close behind Brandon as she is still in a daze (think Apocalypse Now daze) from 'NAM.

She refuses to let go of her M14 as she holds it close to her for she still wakes up in the night seeing the same old thing...

NejinOniwa

As Krausia jumps off, the entire scenery seems to cringe. When she returns the surroundings are wobbly and indeterminate, and when she fires at the floor, it reacts slowly.
"Hey! Why did you have to do that-" Nejina is cut off by the sound of something like glass - but not quite glass - breaking, and everything goes out in flashes of black and white.

____________-_____________

Suddenly, the floor breaks in a very spectacular way. Everyone falls down in a most surprised manner, but end up very spread out across the mirror floor.

Nejina, her instincts sharpened, manages to avoid getting beneath anyone. At the sight of the mirror floor she is very happy not to be wearing a skirt at the moment. In case this grammatical jumble escaped you, this means she is NOT wearing a skirt. Thank you.
However, at the instant she rises from the floor, insight strikes her. She looks at the others as they are getting up. "This, people, is bad. I believe I told you...somewhere, sometime...that the function of this place needs us all to be in place, no? Well, bad news. It's enforcing that rule, by the only means we can't escape..."

Dr. Kraus

"My god, where is the Huey!?!? I'll see if I can raise them on the radio!"

Krausia pulls out her portable long range radio

"Foxtrot. Alpha. Bravo. Foxtrot. Irene. Victor. Echo. do you read?"

*Radio buzz*

"FAB FIVE, DO YOU READ ME?!"

*radio buzz*

"This is the United States National Guard, what is your current location"

*radio buzz*

Krausia pulls out a map from her chest rig, not noticing that its a map of Khe Sanh...

"MAP POINT 689, NORTH WEST KHE SANH, F--K'N CHARLIE ALL OVER THE PLACE!!"

*radio buzz*

"Uhhhh... state your name and rank..."

"KRAUSIA, MASTER SERGENT."

Krausia was having a flash back, she had previously fought in the Battle of Khe Sanh and hadn't shaken off the horrors that she witnessed in the swamps surrounding Khe Sanh.

"Uh, mam, your currently not in Khe Sanh..."

"BULLSHIT, THE F--K'N G--KS ARE TRYING TO GET ME!"

Krausia continued to fire her rifle into the darkness around her, unaware of everyone around her.