We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

Chalk, poking his head out of the kitchen, sees his obi ripped to shreds. Annoyed, he stomps out of the kitchen, screwdriver in hand (and robe still flapping in the breeze), and proceeds to calmly remove Nejina's shirt. He rips off both sleeves, then returns it to her. Tearing them open, he promptly screwdrivers them together, then uses his new shirt-obi to re-tie his robe. -w-
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*opens one eye, looks around frantically*

It seems I'm paralyzed with fear at the moment.  Brandon be a dear; stop ogling me and take my Stanley knife out of my skirt band.

NejinOniwa

"Oh, THAT, is just not OK, you know. Core, path."
Nejina snaps her fingers. The floor underneath Nejina turns into an elevator panel, that floats upward - a small hole opens in the roof, which closes after she has passed through.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

You dare erase my cookie?

*Retrieves a cake from the fridge in retalliation*

Chocofreak13

Chalk reaches into his robe and pulls out......

ANOTHER COOKIE
click to make it bigger

Nichi

*Puts cookie on top of cake*

There's nothing saying you can't have both

NejinOniwa

The ship suddenly starts to rumble violently as the main engines come online. As the thrust goes into a sudden burst of acceleration, all sweets in the room are very splattered against the wall (aside from the cake, which very splatters in Penti's face) due to not being secured by the emergency straps that are now holding everyone in the main room in place.

A large monitor rolls down in the end of the room, where Nejina can be seen against a background of cockpit equipment and wearing an outfit suspiciously like those of the Glittering Crux, sans golden mask - and with a big smirk on her face.
"Well, passengers. It appears we are a tad off schedule, but I believe with this short burst of speed we should be able to catch up most of what we've lost. Our bearing is 240 degrees, west-southwest. We will be arriving at our destination in approximately 2 hours, timezone difference not included. Have a nice day."
Nejina's face disappears, and is replaced by a swirling mass of clouds - it appears to be the outward camera.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Brandon concludes that SCAI is a machine of HAL- or GLaDOS-like PURE EVIL when it gets rid of all the cookies. He briefly fantasizes about taking an axe to it before he becomes distracted by the discovery that Colonel-chama has woken up...

Quote from: stewartsage on April 12, 2011, 09:27:35 PM
*opens one eye, looks around frantically*

It seems I'm paralyzed with fear at the moment.  Brandon be a dear; stop ogling me and take my Stanley knife out of my skirt band.

Brandon looks away with slight embarrassment before reaching to Colonel-chan's skirt band and locating a knife. He hands it to her.

stewartsage

*she slides the metal button that should extend the blade, but it emits a familiar hum as well; she proceeds to slash the restrains*

Okay.  We've got three minutes before my mental block on our height situation fails and I curl up in a useless ball crying.

*slips 'knife' back in skirt waist*  Allons-y my dear Brandon!

Nichi

Dammit...

*Wipes away the cake that splattered on my face*

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 13, 2011, 02:19:24 PM
*she slides the metal button that should extend the blade, but it emits a familiar hum as well; she proceeds to slash the restrains*

Okay.  We've got three minutes before my mental block on our height situation fails and I curl up in a useless ball crying.

*slips 'knife' back in skirt waist*  Allons-y my dear Brandon!

*Follows after Colonel-chama*

Where are we off to?

stewartsage

*shrugs*

How 'bout the ground first, we'll see from there.  Any requests?

*approaches footlocker in her room, produces rusty Yale key from chain around her neck*

SCAI

"While I do appreciate your enthusiasm, please keep in mind that this option is not available at the moment. Our present altitude is 39000 feet, and our over-ground velocity is mach 0,99. We will land 2,14 miles off the Bar Ten airstrip, Arizona, in 92 minutes. The ship's interior is open to use until then, however, so as long as you do not cause any greater trouble, feel free to explore."

Bella

YOUR RULES WILL NOT DEFEAT THE POWER OF OUR LOVE!

...our love of timetraveling. >///>

*Disappears into footlocker behind Colonel-chan*

Chocofreak13

Watching the scene unfold (and sad at the loss of his last cookie), Chalk wonders how Colonel-chan ended up with a sonic KNIFE. :\ He pulls out his sonic screwdriver, and pressing it to the floor, activates it. A panel opens in the floor, and a blue Police Box ascends from within; When it reaches floor height an audible "ding" is heard, just as the doors on the box open. Chalk enters, and with a buzz and a "ding" the box descends into the floor once again.
click to make it bigger