We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

*Is having really weird dreams about riding in a go-kart shaped like Yoshi that runs on happy faces, while gunning down a yellow submarine*

NejinOniwa

As Chalk goes to get another cup of tea, he notices that the teapot - in fact, the entire kitchen itself - is very gone, and very replaced by strange vending machine-looking objects. As he approaches one, it utters an extremely annoyingly happy greeting. "Hello! I am your all-in-one all-purpose vending machine. Just think about what you want and I'll get it for you!"

Meanwhile, Nejina is playing with the speaker system, and "Shake your booty" starts thundering throughout the entire ship for a few seconds, before hastily cutting off and being replaced by electronic silence. A few seconds later, this is followed by Nejina's clearer-than-real, amplified voice. "Well. That was awkward..."
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 07, 2011, 06:21:18 AM
*curls up where she beamed up and begins to sob uncontrollably*

Able to move again, Brandon rushes to Colonel-chama's side and scowls at Nejina.  "NOBODY makes MY lady cry!" he shouts theatrically, taking Colonel-chama into his arms and hugging her protectively.

NejinOniwa

"Would you rather I had NOT beamed her up, and left her behind? Where you wouldn't stand a chance in hell of being within hug-range of her?" Nejina smirks. "You owe me one, boy. I'd quite like it if you made sure to...make up for it."

She laughs silently and goes back to fiddling with he control panels.

stewartsage

*continues crying and shaking*

Quote from: NejWould you rather I had NOT beamed her up, and left her behind?

Y-Yes!

NejinOniwa

Nejina continues fiddling with the machinery, suddenly seeming motivated. "You have no opinion on this matter, I'm afraid. Mostly because you tried to escape our domain. We can't have that. As foolish as it might seem, this damn ship relies on the presence of all members in order to power its less ordinary functions...if you would've been left behind there, the thrusters would've disengaged at a height of 366m, and we would've come crashing back down again. Which wouldn't have been pretty. For any of us."

The array of buttons slowly start to shift themselves into a more glassy surface, like one enormous tablet covering the whole 3 square meters of the old control panel. Tapping the panel with her finger - the machines respond with an odd sound - Nejina finally turns around to face the others. "Now, we've managed to avoid that situation, and I've reworked the control system to something more modern and secure - locked to my fingerprints, of course." She opens her arms wide, and smiles. "Where shall we go?"

Krizonar

Choza stands up from her fallen position and blinks, just speechless about what's happening.

Bella

Nichi

*Still dreaming*

*Blows up the yellow submarine in the dream; as a fairy in boots dances with a dwarf in celebration*

stewartsage

Nichi

*Wakes up; finding myself finally able to move again*

Wow...that was one weird dream

NejinOniwa

Nejina sighs and gives the fainted Colonel an irritated look. "Unfortunately, reality is weirder."

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on April 08, 2011, 01:37:14 AM
*sighs softly and passes out*

*starts to panic*

Colonel-chama?

*shakes shoulders*

Hey - w-wake up!

*slaps face lightly*

*becomes more panicked*

NejinOniwa

"Might I give you a hint. Capitalize?"