We have all been gender flipped

Started by stewartsage, January 11, 2011, 12:49:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Chocofreak13

chalk happily munches his cookie, smiling in a way that says "i'm doing great!"

still chewing, he looks down to see he is wearing a dark blue yukata.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

After finishing the cookie, Penti-chan looked out the window to find that it had started to rain. A nice, slow rain, to be precise, which was more than welcome

Bella

*Picks Sage-chan and her tray of cookies up and walks out of room*

ALL THIS IS MINE, UFUFUFUFU~

Chocofreak13

Chalk tears up at the disappearance of his cookies. :[

hearing the rain, however, soothes Chalk's troubled mind. He shuffles off to the kitchen to make another cup of tea. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

"Hmmm, hmm hmm hmm...used to want you dead, now I only want you-"

"Oh."
"Hello."

Nejina is wearing a long, radiantly white labcoat and a pair of glasses. She is messing around with electromagnets, a circuit board and what seems to be a magpie wearing a silver tie.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Chalk freezes up, gripping the mug tightly. His eyes dart about the kitchen, as he slowly adds the sugar.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

*wriggles free*

I have t-to m-make tea!  And m-make sure I d-don't need to auto-c-correct reality again.

Nichi

I have a bad feeling about what Nejina is doing...

NejinOniwa

"What? Magpies are the smartest non-mammal on the planet. Isn't that right, Cawl?"

The magpie makes a sound, then pokes some points of the circuitboard with its beak. "What, that's the alpha course? Tell me earlier next time!" Nejina adds frustratedly to the bird.

stewartsage

*brings teapot from kitchen*

N-No need to be c-concerned P-Pentium, I'm sure Nej k-knows what she's d-doing.  And th-the Magpie too.

NejinOniwa

The magpie caws. Then opens its beak.
"Of course I do."
The slight tremors caused by the bass of the deeeeep voice cause the circuitboard to shake, and the magpie goes back to its work.

Chocofreak13

Chalk adds the bag to the cup, pouring tap water over it. he briefly stirs it, then puts it in the microwave. turning to wait, he gives a suspicious stare to nejina and her magpie. >_>;
click to make it bigger

Bella

So mesmerized by the magpie was Brandon that he let Colonel-chan escape. Realizing his mistake, he sets off to find her again.

"There you are!" he calls, spotting the girl carrying a teapot.

Nichi

"Ok, that voice was creepy..." said Penti-chan; in response to the magpie