Forum Games: What would you do if...?

Started by Pitkin, December 27, 2005, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you woke up one day and found out you were married? -_-;

I hope you mean to a woman! Seriously, it would not be that bad. I can barely get a date, so there would be some upsides! As some guy once said,  love develops over time. If it didn't work out after three months, I would divorce. I don't know how wise the drunk me is, but I have a feeling he would be more logical than Tom Cruise.

Next question:
If you had an old computer running Windows 98SE, with 64MB RAM, 20GB hard drive, a CD burner, CD drive, Floppy Drive, and ZIP drive, what would you do with it?

SleepyD

Lol, sounds almost exactly like my old computer...

Download more anime, burn it as I download more (on a 56k mind you), therefore saving space...
Draw on Photoshop at an excruciatingly slow speed
And.... stab AOL with a big knife.

What would you do with a BA in English?  

(Wonder if anyone knows where this came from...)

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do with a BA in English?

Become a high school professor.

Next question:
What would you do if you woke up as a member of the opposite sex?

brougeXP22

QuoteNext question:
What would you do if you woke up as a member of the opposite sex?

i'd scream then do dirty dirty things  ;011

What would you do if you had incredible hacking skills?

Alex Stankevitch

I would hack security systems to test them and if I found a way in i would inform the company. Hopefully I would get a reward.

What would you do if you had an evil twin?

NewYinzer

Evil twin, eh? Let me think...
*thinks*
I'd probably get in a lot of trouble for his vargaries! Seriously, I wouldn't know what to do with an evil twin. Games for the domination of the world, I suppose?

Next Question:
What would you do with One Million Euros?

brougeXP22

depends on if anyone was in there and (if there were) that person(s) reaction.

What would you do if you were trapped in a mall filled with zombies and a few surviors? ;013

MisterCat

I'd head straight for the food court and chow down, then have a nice nap beneath a mound of discounted garments on a table in a clothing store.

Question:  What would you do if your doorbell rang and you discovered that standing on the threshold was one of the OS Girls (your choice)?

;hi

=^..^=

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: MisterCat
Question:  What would you do if your doorbell rang and you discovered that standing on the threshold was one of the OS Girls (your choice)?
quote]

Id invite her in and ask if she wanted a brew, the rest would be up to her...

What would you do if the most popular girl/boy (depending on your preference you know asked you out?

Pitkin

Answer:I don't give a stuff for the popularity of people. In fact, I've no idea who's popular and who's not in the university I attend to.

Well, if someone asked me out, I'd most probably be flattered and accept. Just going out doesn't mean anything, aye? I like making friends, but am not too good at beginning a discussion, so this'd really be a chance.

And a question: What would you do if you were approached (in a polite enough manner) by a member of the sex you're NOT interested in (bisexuals, I'm sorry, but it'd be unfair of you to answer this)?

Alex Stankevitch

Quote from: "Pitkin"And a question: What would you do if you were approached (in a polite enough manner) by a member of the sex you're NOT interested in (bisexuals, I'm sorry, but it'd be unfair of you to answer this)?

As someone with experience in this field, I think you should politely decline. If they fail to accept that answer force may need to be used to make them hate you and leave you alone.

Question:

What would you do if you could drag any anime character you wanted out of your screen into real life?

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you could drag any anime character you wanted out of your screen into real life?

This answer may not surprise you, but the reason is odd. I'd choose Naru from Love Hina. The reason? I need a punch in the face every now and again to get my libido back to normal.

Next Question:

If you had a tank, what would you do with it?

NewYinzer

A pinecone! That would tear up my insides! Even though the 5 million dollars would offset the cost of the surgery, I still wouldn't do it! My answer is heck no!

Next question:
What would you do if you walked into your bathroom and a member of the opposite sex were bathing there naked (I know. I'm such a perv)?

*thinks*

It's late. I better get to bed. I've got quiz bowl tomorrow at CMU, so I'll see yinz tomorrow!

brougeXP22

QuoteIf someone paid you 5 million dollars to eat a pinecone, would you?

let me think... HELL YES!

What would you do if Tiger Woods offered you golf lessons for free? ;013

MisterCat

1.  I'd ask her if she'd like free golf lessons from Tiger Woods!

2.  I'd say "Yes, thank you!"

Question:  If you were to write a novel earning you the Nobel Prize for Literature, what would have been your book's plot and/or theme?

o_o

=^..^=