Forum Games: What would you do if...?

Started by Pitkin, December 27, 2005, 03:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdhdtwns

XP-tan desu .-.

What anime/manga world would you NOT want to live in?
So cute it\'s deadly!

Ultimaninja

FLCL

I would hate having things grow out of my head, and getting hit with guitars no matter how awsome they were...

What would you do if sanity was only optional in this world?

NewYinzer

I would walk around on the streets saying:
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"
"The wave of the future"

Next question:
Have you ever identified with a particular anime/manga hero or heroine?

Alex Stankevitch

Hmmm, im not really sure. Probably the guy out of Tuxido Mask from Sailor Moon. He is tall, smart, sophisticated and got a way with women...

Though my sistor think im Keitaro from Love Hina, i wish....
To live in a hotel with all those lovely girls its like a dream.

What would you do if you were on a plane about 1500nm off the coast of Shannon, Ireland and you ran out of fuel?
(There is an eastbound wind at 20kts ground level)

Ultimaninja

Accept my fate...nah, I'd just hit the reset button on my life and reload at the last save point...
...oh cr@p I saved on the plane!!!
well, then I'd just accept whatever fate I get...

what would you do if you could use one (and only ONE) ability from any anime/manga/video game?

Alex Stankevitch

Oh, i cant remember which anime its from but some guy had the power to suduce any woman he wanted. Ill have that please...

What would you do if the uglyest person you know asked you out on a date?

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if the uglyest person you know asked you out on a date?

Accept her proposal! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out! What do I have to lose! However, this is putting into consideration that I:
-am a virgin,
-have no girlfriend,
-would feel honored if I would be punched in the face by a hot woman!

QuoteWhat would you do if you were on a plane about 1500nm off the coast of Shannon, Ireland and you ran out of fuel?

Divert to Iceland/Greenland!

Next question:

If your life was made into a manga series, what genre would it be?

Alex Stankevitch

QuoteIf your life was made into a manga series, what genre would it be?

Oh, well here are 2 answers:

Fictional: I would be the lead role in a manga similar to Love Hina but also with elements from Midori no Hibi, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop and Full Metal Panic. Definatly an Ecchi.

Reality: This would turn out to be a mix Drama, Romance, Comedy and Slice of Life. The story would be a romantic one with heartwarming touch.

What would you do if you were a Q?
(Star Trek related, use Wikipedia)

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if you were a Q?
(Star Trek related, use Wikipedia)

In other words, what would I do if I had godlike powers?

Advance mankind's technology by about 10,000 years, send an alien invasion after the Earth, and make a movie about it (With the Earth winning, China being destroyed, and MORE JAPANESE GIANT ROBOTS)! It would gross more than Gone With The Wind and Lord of the Rings combined!

QuoteQuote:
If your life was made into a manga series, what genre would it be?

To answer my own question, I'd have to say that it would be farking boring. However, considering that most manga is not boring and life is exaggerated beyond all possible belief. It would be the story of a pathetic main character, not very strong, smart, and with prospects of romantic conquest, but none to speak of. Then would be the point in which it becomes unrealistic. Some event happens that puts him in close quarters with women. He loses his fear and succeeds, with tons of laughs along the way. Basically the same plot as Rozen Maiden, Mahoromatic, and Love Hina.
*Thinks*
Crap. Now I'm out of ideas. Gotta start thinking of a new topic for my novel...

Next question:
If you knew the answer to life, the universe, and everything (not 42), what would you do?

Ultimaninja

I would cease to exist.
The whole point of human existence is to keep seeking out questions. And if there were no questions left to be answered, then why exist on this realm of thought?

I you had a semi-automatic, a rabid weasel pet, and a mall full of zombies what would you do?

Oh, yeah smart zombies...like from shawn of the dead...they don't die...period, they just keep coming back for more.

NewYinzer

QuoteI you had a semi-automatic, a rabid weasel pet, and a mall full of zombies what would you do?

Release the rabid weasel into the crowd of zombies and shoot as many as I can. I'd be dead really soon, but it would make a great movie.

Next Question:
If you knew you were going to die in exactly 11 months, what would you do?

Kami-Tux

first of all: get the money, which is currently in long-term accounts, start eating without caring about my health, start programming as if there is no tommorrow and go down in history as genius OpenSource programmer :)

What would you do if Kami-Tux (the bearded penguin, not the user) would suddenly standing in front of yuo and appears to be very pissed off!

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NewYinzer

QuoteWhat would you do if Kami-Tux (the bearded penguin, not the user) would suddenly standing in front of yuo and appears to be very pissed off!

To quote Eric Cartman:
"I'm gonna kick you in the NUTS!"
Seriously, I would run like heck! How fast can penguins run?

Next Question:
If a few scofflaws hijacked the subway train you were on, what would you do?

brougeXP22

QuoteNext Question:
If a few scofflaws hijacked the subway train you were on, what would you do?

kick ass and take names  ;006

Now what would you do if one day some "black suits" appeared at your door for no apparent reason?

Silentbob

Point to the house next door and say "Those are the ones you're looking for!"

What would you do if you woke up one day and found out you were married? -_-;