Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

the first time i ate it, it was in a thai soup that was too spicy and was prepared by the culinary department at my high school. the second time was in the first miso soup i ever ate, at an upscale japanese place in blackstone, mass. :\

breakfast: confruity crisp, water
lunch: orange soda, tootsie rolls, will have some banana bread
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I made some chicken ramen, but blended in a can of cream of chicken just to be different. Was quite good :3

Chocofreak13

interesting. it's like milk ramen or something. :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Whatever it was, it was good.

Sandwiches with new lunch meat and bread!  It's so fresh!

Chocofreak13

refusing myself food since i've meant to go to bed for like, 2 hours now. might nibble on some more candy.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I have a milkshake. There has been an influx of boys in the front yard since I made it, so I should probably finish it so they'll clear out before mom gets home -w-;

NejinOniwa

Lemonic yoghurt and tater chips, waiting for the kitchen to be cleared out so I can make dinner.

Fortunately, I only share my dorm with one other guy, so it's not going to take very long. ^^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

lol, demon's roommate.

pizza. again. chinese for dinner. meant to have cereal for breakfast but i was in such a rush i skipped it. at the very least, this mint tea is KINDA healthy.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Burgers and mixed veggie time!

Chocofreak13

the pizza ended up sucking kinda bad so i had another cup of tea and ditched the za' 1 and a half slices into 2.

got myself a coke, gonna make myself some chinese.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Lunch: Ramen noodles and tofu in Thai-style peanut sauce.

This was a cooking experiment and a pretty big gamble since my cooking experiments often turn out inedible. It's okay but it's too rich to be easily-palated, although that's a problem I have with professionally-made Thai peanut sauce as well. :C

Here are the ingredients:
Peanut butter, about a quarter cup coconut milk, a cap full of fish sauce, some kaffir lime-chili sauce, sambal, a splash of lemon and orange juice.

Nichi

Interesting :3

I had chicken nuggets. Nothing exciting

Chocofreak13

breakfast: fruit loops
coke

lunch: fruit salad
teriyaki chicken
miniature cupcake
coke

dinner (most likely): pizza
garlic bread
coke
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Breakfast: None

Lunch: One roast beef sandwich, one ham sandwich, some tortilla chips, and orange juice.

Chocofreak13

oh sweet pizza, how i have missed your luciously succulent morsels, spatted with just the right amount of grease, with the perfect blend of cheeses and the most satisfying crunch. ;v;

garlic bread, i missed you too. ;v;
click to make it bigger