Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

breakfast was the last of the berry berry kix and an onion bagel. currently having a lunch of coca-cola.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ham & cheese sandwich -w-

LeaflameSD

Wow, no lines in between the pictures, it looks as if it was one picture.

Chocofreak13

cool. :0

pizza and a root beer. neither me nor mum felt like cooking tonight, so $5 large cheese it is.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had a roast beef sandwich on my way to work. Also, had some chocolate-covered pretzels when I got off -w-

Chocofreak13

water and the occasional sweet. oddly enough, i don't feel like drinking another coke.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Water and some new Dorito flavor.

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

pizza and coke again. had this for breakfast, too. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

brunch was 3 eggs, home fries, and sourdough toast with grape jelly and a chocolate milk.
dinner was roast chicken with mashed potatoes, carrots, and a roll, with water.
snack is lemon merengue pie with a Jones Berry Lemonade. (please tell me i'm not the only one who knows this soda.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I'll have to try looking for that one. I know I liked their blue raspberry soda :3

Currently drinking a cup of hot tea (Constant Comment, for the curious)

Chocofreak13

good stuff man, on all accounts. -w-

Berry Lemonade is one of my favourite flavours, though if i had to pick an all-time favourite it'd be Lemondrop.

i don't remember them having a blue raspberry flavour. either you're thinking of berry lemonade (an aqua blue) or their blue bubblegum (crayola crayon blue). :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It might have been the berry lemonade. I just remember it being blue and having "berry" in its name, as well as being good :3

Chocofreak13

if it's Jones, Berry Lemonade. that's the only blue "berry" flavour they have. (they have another "berry" flavour, Fufu Berry, but it's red.)
click to make it bigger