Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

which is why i'm downing this coke.

i can't remember what i had for breakfast. did i have breakfast? there's a coke and some cheeseits here, and this banana peel.....i think that must have been it.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Breakfast: Waffles, sausage, hash brown, bacon, sandwich.
Lunch:^
Dinner: Salami sandwich, OJ
Dessert: Walls Carte D'or Vanilla ice-cream

Nichi

Lunch was a roast beef sandwich

For a snack, some mozzarella sticks

Nichi

I had sausage for dinner, with mac & cheese *w*

alfonso_rd_30

just ate two ham tortas...

Chocofreak13

we went out for breakfast, i had scrambled eggs, sourdough toast with strawberry jam and butter, and bacon. i couldn't finish the bacon, though, so i put it in the to-go box my sister had, in addition to her home fries and my mother's ham.

didn't have lunch. dinner was some cooked potatoes, a large roll, and some salad, with chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Leaf: That sounds good *w*

LeaflameSD

@Pent: It is good ^o^ Kinda like cherryade but the sourness really brings out the flavor.

Chocofreak13

ooo. :0

breakfast was cereal. and it was late so lunch was nothing. now it's dinnertime and my stomach's growling so hard i'm considering having another bowl before we leave the house.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

pancake sandwich (with biscoff in the middle), and cinnamon-vanilla pancakes (made by sis; the batter smells like cinnamon toast crunch) outside. also had an owl-shaped pancake on the side.

with a coke. later on will have chips and heluva good dip for the puppy bowl.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

fruit loops. mac and cheese for dinner last night. dinner tonight will be

Miso Chicken
Crab Rangoon
Sticky Rice

probably with some kind of vegetable. honestly, i'm not too concerned about that.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

blegh, this mouthwash tastes horrible. lunch was leftover miso chicken and rice with a crab rangoon. (finished off the chicken and rice.) dinner was ham and instant potatoes. also had a box of sour punch bites in tangerine lemonade, which i haven't tried before, so that was interesting.
click to make it bigger