Main Menu

Food, Food, Food...

Started by Raffaele the Amigan, September 12, 2010, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Okay so I may have had moose steak with hazelbacked potatoes and mushroom sauce two days ago and not told you about it

eh
sorry i guess
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

That sounds delicious, Nej.

@Kari: It was really good! I'm a little sad though, that food stand had a bunch of different Japanese beverages (a few varieties of Calpis, canned-coffee, and a couple different brands of Japanese soda) ... I wish I could have bought a few, but the prices were rather steep. >>;

Chocofreak13

imported beverages are always pricey for what you're getting. it's not like paying $5 for cooking sake, since that'll last for weeks or even months. a drink is a one-shot thing, so paying $3+ is kinda ripoffish. :\

@nej: niiiiice. :0
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Lunch and supper were not much different. I had cheezburger -w-

Chocofreak13

last night: spontaneous chinese
tonight: grilled cheese with french fries (no pickle >:[ )
click to make it bigger

Bella

Yesterday for lunch (and part of dinner) I had THE MOST DELICIOUS KOREAN CHICKEN DISH... it was thin strips of chicken marinated in some sort of Korean-style chili sauce, it was spicy but had a very, very strong umami/savory quality to it - almost reminded me of the flavor of tare sauce in a way, but at the same time it was really different (it's really hard to explain). Oh, and I had Thai tea with lunch.

Today I had pizza for lunch and lasagna and Swiss chard for dinner....

NejinOniwa

LARGE HAM soup.

...with potatoes.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

breakfast: cereal, tea
lunch: brown sugar cinnamon pop tart and gingerale/coke
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I'd post in here more, but I seem to keep forgetting to eat.

Chocofreak13

stop that. or start that. or something. :\

(hopefully) pizza for dinner.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

for some reason, bertucci's tonight. minestrone with rolls. -w-

might have some soup later. my throat hurts so bad. =___=;;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

GUYS, I KEEP PUTTING SRIRACHA SAUCE ON STUFF! It burns the heck out of my mouth but it taste so good and I have a weird urge to eat spicy chili-based things recently.... ;u;

Last night I made hamburgers with leeks and garlic chopped up inside the meat, and had that with tomato, lettuce and ketchup-and-sriracha sauce on top. And tonight I had a tortilla casserole with black beans and ... topped with sriracha sauce.

Chocofreak13

i hate spicy food, so i'd be one to avoid that. >>;

had some chicken soup earlier, but it didn't help much. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: Sounds like me when I discovered a brand of hot sauce I really like (Frank's RedHot Sauce). It goes good with chicken nuggets, tacos, etc. :3

As for what I had tonight, hot dogs