Main Menu

go XP tan

Started by HaloCapella, August 25, 2010, 03:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

HaloCapella

hehee, i don't usually find alot like this. ^^; was looking for the others on different vids but there werent any.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z9Q_JFS10A

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Lt. Surge

I muted the video and played this to it instead.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctxLMTjS3HY

Looove it
Skype Me: LtSurge695


HaloCapella

ah, that's a great replacement song. :3 However, I had the volume off when I first saw that vid. huhuu

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

Chocofreak13 she/they

says the vid was removed by the user.

also, you sure that avatar is legal? seems on the big side.
click to make it bigger

HaloCapella

aw, thats unfortunate. ^^; hehe

and I thought that avi was going to be automatically resized. heh, ah well. it's now a Chiharu set with some Nagi. X3

----- ArtTwit  ----- ArtBlog ----- ArtGallery -----

NejinOniwa

It's automatically resized as long as you upload it to the server...

Well, not that I have anything to say on this issue. _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

and this is why you could never be a mod, nej. -w-
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, at least why I'd never be without way too much needless bother on my side...hah.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

you'd have to moderate yourself. xD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Divide by zero, more like.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13 she/they

click to make it bigger