Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahri

Thought I'd introduce myself..
I'm Ahri, TF2 fan.
I am learning to fly in my spare time and I'm a fan of anime too.
Nice to meet you all  :)

Cockleshell

Awesome welcome!!! We need more new peeps around here. Hope you enjoy your stay
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

coooooooool bro, another UKer! (i'm from the US, but it's still cool. ^^ ) and a pilot to boot! sounds a wee bit scary, but super-liberating and fun. and you'll find no shortage of TF2 fans around here! (you can call me either Choco or Kari, btw. ^^ )

now post! POST LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT *w*
click to make it bigger

Bella

TF2 fan, you say? You're gonna fit in just fine!

Have a TF2 gif from my TF2 gif collection:

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Ahri on October 29, 2014, 06:10:47 PM
Thought I'd introduce myself..
I'm Ahri and I'm from Ireland, XP-tan fan, but I love the others just as much  ;D
I spend way too much time on TF2 (From my profile picture, probably guessed already) and CS:GO, but I'm also a footballer here in my country. (International & Club)
I am learning to fly single engine, piston aircraft in my spare time and I love anime too.
Nice to meet you all  :)
>from UK
At last...

Welcome to OSC, man. Hope you enjoy it here, we're super friendly.

Ahri

Thanks for the warm welcome  ;D

Is there not many UK/Ireland members or something or has it just been a while since one has joined?

Chocofreak13

with you, this makes 3 people that i can remember, and i've been here for 6 years. one of them ceased being active something like 3 years ago or so. :\
click to make it bigger

Gui55

Yes, welcome Ahri! Hopefully you can be more active than I have been the last two weeks. ;D

I too think it's awesome that you are learning to be a pilot for piston aircraft! 8) I've always had an interest myself in all different flying machines. I wish you well during your training!

Ahri

Only 3 UK/Ireland users over the course of 6 years? wow :o

And thank you, Gui55.

svx

Hello, my name is svx, I am a Nigerian prince (from Nigeria) seeking to fundamentally alter the balance of my bank account. I like operating systems and cats and explosions and vodka.

Please enclose a check for at least $25 USD along with your replies, thank you, and also you're welcome.

I know I'll fit in here! <3

Bella

DO MY EYES DECIEVE?!

IS THAT REALLY YOU, O GREAT VODKA-DONO?!

LeaflameSD

Quote from: svx on November 11, 2014, 01:36:05 AM
Hello, my name is svx, I am a Nigerian prince (from Nigeria) seeking to fundamentally alter the balance of my bank account. I like operating systems and cats and explosions and vodka.

Please enclose a check for at least $25 USD along with your replies, thank you, and also you're welcome.

I know I'll fit in here! <3
inb4 you're really nigerian

svx

Quote from: Bella on November 11, 2014, 07:39:34 AM
DO MY EYES DECIEVE?!

IS THAT REALLY YOU, O GREAT VODKA-DONO?!
NO IT'S NOT ME!

jkjkjkjkjk, it's me! Good to be back, of course. And MORE POWERFUL THAN EVER! Muahahhaha!

I've gained like 5000 levels in the past 3 years that I've been absent. That's like, a LOT of HP and mana! I've finally unlocked the good spells! PREPARE FOR BATTLE NEJIN

Quote from: Leaf on November 11, 2014, 12:16:58 PM
inb4 you're really nigerian
Who am I kidding? I'm actually just a cat. I wish I were a real Nigerian. ;< Geez.

But I'm a cat with 1815896787238938 hitpoints. Worse than a flan from Final Fantasy, even if it was on fire and shooting out sparks and only had "NUCLEAR EXPLOSION" as an attack. I am more powerful than that now!

Chocofreak13

OH GREAT DRUNKEN GOD
YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW I'VE OFFICIALLY JOINED THE DRUNKEN POLITICAL MOVEMENT
and i have a job and a boyfriend and shit now
so i can buy booze and enclose the $25 check
should i make that out to NigerianPrince@scam.com?
click to make it bigger

svx

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on November 11, 2014, 10:23:21 PM
OH GREAT DRUNKEN GOD
YOU'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW I'VE OFFICIALLY JOINED THE DRUNKEN POLITICAL MOVEMENT
and i have a job and a boyfriend and shit now
so i can buy booze and enclose the $25 check
should i make that out to NigerianPrince@scam.com?
No way... NO WAY, NO WAY! I knew something like this would happen if I went away for five minutes!

So you're living the dream now, huh? Hot-shot boyfriend (prolly possessed by the soul of Nejin I bet), cash to spare after licensing some Microsoft products, ...gawd. So you probably don't even care about Plan 9 anymore! I'm freaking out here.

Meanwhile, I'm doin' it up like always, still grindin' at the parks for them dolla billz, still sippin' that Svedka... I AIN'T THE ONE WHO CHANGED, YA'LL IS THE ONE WHO CHANGED! I never gave up on 386BSD! You hear that? Never!

...Actually I've never used Plan 9 or 386BSD (unless its wonderful derivatives count) so I dunno what I'm going on about either... Anywayz, congrats! I'm as single as always, still programmin', and still loving various alcohols, not to be mixed with competitive gaming and animez. I've got a new hobby of lifting weights, though.

You don't have to pay the $25 btw. Not out of generosity. Even though I am a benevolent and meek Vodka-dono. I mean Vodka-kun. My scam.com domain hosting ran out so it'd just go to some stupid web parking service if they filed a Paylol [sic HAHAHAHAHA] complaint.  ;<

Anyway, does your boyfriend have a sister? Is she cute? On a scale of 1-10, how cute is she? Is she a redhead? jkjk <3