Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: "Krizonar"I collect vintage and super old Macs for fun, my newest one is a 2000 iBook! You can probably guess that Mac Tans are my favorite.

Hey, I have one of those!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

Quote from: "Krizonar"
I collect vintage and super old Macs for fun

you're gonna fit in great here. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Welcome Chozo, fellow old computer collector! We have many vintage enthusiasts and Mac-fans, so you ought to fit in perfectly. ^^

Mac-tans are one of my favourite groups btw, though my heart still belongs to the vintage mainframe-tans and New Englander OS-tans for the most part.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

This community is really nice! Thank you all, not a single pitch fork in sight,
and yup, unwavering devotion to the house of Mac! :D

Chocofreak13

lol. we're gonna butt heads then xDD
click to make it bigger

Aurora Borealis

Awwww... I was hoping to use this pitchfork at some point, but how could I do that against a fellow vintage mac user, a comrade?

Mac-tans are one of my favorite groups too, and I pledge loyalty to them, but also the Binteeji Renmei, the User Space Gang, wanders... Nooooo! How can I decide?! x_x

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

@Choco; nah, I'm devoted, but respectful of the other tans.
@Aurora; nu pitchforks! They sting...
I wouldn't necessarily pledge loyalty to the vintage foundation, but how could anyone not love them? <3 and there are others, of course, that you just can't not like, like O/S 2!

Chocofreak13

one of the great things about this site, is that 9 1/2 times out of 10 WE make the vintage-tans. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: "Krizonar"...there are others, of course, that you just can't not like, like O/S 2!

BROTHA!!!!! :^D

Krizonar

Quote from: "Bella"
Quote from: "Krizonar"...there are others, of course, that you just can't not like, like O/S 2!

BROTHA!!!!! :^D
She's way too cool not to like :D

Aurora Borealis

stewartsage

*gets halberd back out* I know it's not a pitchfork, but....

Quote from: "Kriz"but how could anyone not love them?

They're annoying for one.

Krizonar