Member Introduction Thread

Started by Pitkin, December 11, 2005, 04:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

NejinOniwa

Oh, really. When we gon' be revolting, then? _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

10 til 3 tomorrow.  Make sure the Governor doesn't catch wind.

Chocofreak13

you mean fedora? he's absentee pretty much all the time, so i'm unsure it  it matters...

and by "colony" i meant something more of a settlement or village.....think post-apocalyptic shantytown.
click to make it bigger

Bella

B-but I thought we were a cozy corner diner. ;O;

stewartsage

We are.  In downtown Detroit.

Bella

tracyk859

Thanks for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

Chocofreak13

welcome, i guess.

and bells, we ARE, just in that little settlement.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Whoever changed the signature on Spambot-san's post is my MY HERO FOREVER. ಠ‿ಠ

Chocofreak13

is s/he a spambot? i can't tell anymore, at least not till they actually START spamming :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

The signature was quite a typical spambot one, link to downloading movies for free online. Ministry of Magic found out about it, though. xP

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I need more forum-fu skills, I had to be directed here Xd

Anyway, I'm Chozo or (Krizonar) and I've been a fan of OS-Tans for about a year now, coming to this site for the gallery but never actually registering (I'm shy of forums!). After a gentle nudge from some others from here, I decided to finally join.
I collect vintage and super old Macs for fun, my newest one is a 2000 iBook! You can probably guess that Mac Tans are my favorite. I hope I'm universally welcomed here and that nobody has any pitch forks.

stewartsage

*puts away halberd* Welcome aboard mate; grab a tankard of mead or rum as it pleases you!  There's a lot of work to be done so you'll need to enjoy yourself while you can.