member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Cockleshell

the collection is complete once again
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

alfonso_rd_30

LeaflameSD

Nichi

So, I have pics...for probably the last time from Photobucket, as just trying to get links for these after uploading was a nightmare; as it's broken on SeaMonkey >>;

We begin with random stuff from work, with O BANANO. If you read that in the same voice as the DK64 "Ooh; banana~" voice, welcome to the club -w-;
My bottle of Mountain Dew Code Red, I put in the cooler at work
It's a double vanilla wafer : D

As you know, earlier this month I made the leap to Windows 10. Here's what I saw as Windows 7 prepared to shut down for the last time, after choosing to upgrade.

The other day, when I borrowed grandma's car (The day I took 2k to the office to upgrade to 10), I listened to the best album I could think of to test the sound system. Stew would approve -w-;

Apparently, I should share a Coke with the Cinema Snob
There; the closest I could get to my name (Either of them) is the middle name of my alias

...and now is the point where I say "fuck it" and jump ship to Imgur, due to having issues just getting Photobucket to display the images I uploaded (Got to love how the ads load perfectly fine, though).

Mario meets himself
The Marios (left to right: Goldmember, Mayro, Dr. Feelgood, and Metal Mario)
The Doc and the Squid: Partners in Crime

Phantasy Star collection. While digging through my room, I found my old copy of Version 2, for Dreamcast; which I thought I had sold off, so I had to snap this pic, to show off everything. Also, yes; I did get Phantasy Star Universe for just $.01 -w-

Lastly, the car. TBH I used to hate this thing, but that was mostly due to mom being so obsessive over it when she got it; making it a nightmare to drive if she was with me. Now, driving it by myself, it's a much nicer experience, and even though I do have to pay it off, I would be willing to say the Omni has finally been replaced in terms of being a good vehicle owned by me -w-

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Penti-chan on August 24, 2015, 11:59:43 PM
So, I have pics...for probably the last time from Photobucket, as just trying to get links for these after uploading was a nightmare; as it's broken on SeaMonkey
As you know, earlier this month I made the leap to Windows 10. Here's what I saw as Windows 7 prepared to shut down for the last time, after choosing to upgrade.
cute...
Apparently, I should share a Coke with the Cinema Snob
There; the closest I could get to my name (Either of them) is the middle name of my alias
I never got the chansey to find mine..
...and now is the point where I say "fuck it" and jump ship to Imgur, due to having issues just getting Photobucket to display the images I uploaded (Got to love how the ads load perfectly fine, though).

Mario meets himself
wrong picture
The Marios (left to right: Goldmember, Mayro, Dr. Feelgood, and Metal Mario)
The Doc and the Squid: Partners in Crime

Phantasy Star collection. While digging through my room, I found my old copy of Version 2, for Dreamcast; which I thought I had sold off, so I had to snap this pic, to show off everything. Also, yes; I did get Phantasy Star Universe for just $.01 -w-

Lastly, the car. TBH I used to hate this thing, but that was mostly due to mom being so obsessive over it when she got it; making it a nightmare to drive if she was with me. Now, driving it by myself, it's a much nicer experience, and even though I do have to pay it off, I would be willing to say the Omni has finally been replaced in terms of being a good vehicle owned by me -w-

LeaflameSD

Did you ever play psu, mmx?

Nichi

@Alfonso: I fixed the link

@Leaf: I did play it for a while; first on PS2, and then for a little while on PC, but I never reinstalled it after having to replace one of 2k's internal drives. I plan to sometime, install it, and try to do a Let's Play of it; even if I just do a text-only one -w-;

Chocofreak13

nice stuff, Pent. loving the label on the Code Red. xD

also, that's a nicer car than i thought it was, by the way you've been describing your hate for it. xD (looks cozy and reliable. if your parents would let you pay it off over time, or even take it with you, that'd be fucking sweet. :0 )

glad to see you switched to imgur at the last minute. loading on PB has become kind of a pain. -w-;;

(also, sharing a coke with Amber? so, sharing a coke with Steve's Bulbasaur character? :0 )

i should make a comic about upgrading from Nanami. :I
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yeah; TBH I mostly hated it because of how obsessive mom was over it. Once she got her Mini, she stopped caring about this car, which was when I started to like it more -w-;
(Also, the plan is I pay them however much I can per month until I pay it off. I'm aiming to pay at least $200/mo or so).

Also, indeed; I've gotten kinda sick of Photobucket :\

Do it. The comic, I mean -w-;

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 25, 2015, 11:24:39 AM
also, that's a nicer car than i thought it was, by the way you've been describing your hate for it. xD (looks cozy and reliable. if your parents would let you pay it off over time, or even take it with you, that'd be fucking sweet. :0 )
Agreed, it's not too damaged, at leash in the picture, and yet I get the displaced Hatred (Hate the Car, not the Mum...)
glad to see you switched to imgur at the last minute. loading on PB has become kind of a pain. -w-;;
So far my only assue with PB was missing my PW, even using the moe-bile app hasn't been that painful...
i should make a comic about upgrading from Nanami. :I
DOOO EEET! DOOO EEET!

Nichi

It doesn't have much damage at all; some small dings here and there, but it's all minor stuff in contrast to other vehicles I've had

Chocofreak13

hopefully they'll be alright with your plan.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed; I just need to catch dad when mom's not around, which is kinda tricky given mom's work schedule