Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

fabulous.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nice :3
I have a cute nightie, but it's not the best-fitting thing ever (It's a bit loose, but otherwise very comfy. Might be better if my breasts were attached to me vs. being fake -w-; )

Also, the Sailor Moon pajamas are very you -w-

Chocofreak13

yeah, they're intended to have some jiggle in the wiggle. though mine can be a bit loose as well; it was intended to be adjustable so you have to tie it pretty tight to get it to fit right.

damn straight they're me. i'm wearin' em. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

...and now, pics from my trip, and some other stuff I've meant to postTM

We begin with several weeks back, when my sister had me go over to grandma's house in order to check the mail...and because I had to, I snapped a pic of this relic on the inside door of one of the closets. That house has been there since the '50s, if you're curious; some areas have been renovated over time, while there are still a few nuggets like that, which indicate when it was made.

While at my grandparents' house (Mom's side), I had to take a picture of a lightbulb-shaped pepper shaker. I like it, but not as much as this fan, which I have shown before, but have a higher-quality pic of it now.

On the subject of Share A Coke, here are noteworthy ones I've encountered recently:
- Uncle Jobel
- JonTron
- The Walrus
- Kari's sister
- President of the Bit Busters club </chips_challenge>
- I think this bottle is flirting with me

While at work, interesting things happen, like a perfect allignment of numbers, a warning on the freezer door, and Grumpy Cat delivered my pizza.

A few days before I left, I found Zen -w-;

On the Amiibo front, things were ready to roll with the tournament...when a challenger appeared*, followed by Luigi finally jumping in. Also, Mario and Master Hand had a battle -w-;
Further details on the tournament a little later into this post
*I had to make that pun, by borrowing my dad's scale model of a '70 Challenger T/A. Also, it appears pink due to the camera flash, but it's actually purple; which was a real color you could get that car in, because the '70s

Once I was at the resort, and the parents were gone, the fun began...with Villager @ The Villages
- Standing on the porch rail in the afternoon
- Helping setup Asagi for some Vinesauce
- Not amused by the resort's overuse of WordArt
- At the "pool"
- Getting high
- On the table on the porch, in the evening
- On my boob -w-; (Wasn't sure if this one was too awkward to post or not, so screw it; posting)

On a similar note, and involving something of an injoke with mom's family about this resort, is the tiny salt & pepper shakers (Villager for scale). They come together in this plastic holder, and really don't have much inside; probably having about as much as 2 packets of salt & pepper from McDonald's. It's a frequent source of jokes -w-;

There's a Minion on my banana. TBH I'm not crazy about the Despicable Me Minions; I'm more a fan of the Overlord Minions, which are goblins -w-

Fully loaded on Dr Pepper. If you're wondering why the can looks so weird, it's the "throwback" version, made with cane sugar (Which I only seem to find around the Tyler area).

A pic from the back porch, after dark. I thought this looked nice.

Yes, there was Vinesauce while I was there; like Joel's stream of Russian bootleg Mario games, which features this, which he described as "Blowjob Pac-Man". Which, I was watching it on TV, by way of having my laptop plugged in via HDMI.

Maka and Luigi also came along, as spectators for the Amiibo tournament.

Now, for me:
- Random selfie
- Add a Luigi
- Luigi on my chest
- Just went swimming (I wish*)
- ...and now, fanservice
- Lastly, the dress Bella gave me, which fits nicely :3 (Also, is seen above in the "Villager on my chest" pic -w-;
*Actually, I just got out from a bath, where I wore my new swimsuit. The pools were a bit too crowded for me to feel safe going like this alone

Lastly, the subject of the Amiibo tournament:
- Round 2
- Final Four
- Winner
- Another pic of Ness
I'll go into greater detail in Games General later.

Chocofreak13

lookin' cool, bro! in the (mildly unlikely?) event i ever visit texas i may consider staying there, it looks cozy. ^^

that pepper shaker is so cool, and so much cooler than the villages' shakers. :0
that swimsuit is still awesome. #mildlyjelly -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It's nice, yeah; only real complaint is that the rooms are a little badly designed in terms of insulation between floors, so you can hear the people above you. So, if you do go, try to request a room on the top floor of the building (Each unit is 3 stories tall). Also, you get the epic bathtub, a kitchenette (Bring your own food), and quick access to a pool, arcade, mini-golf, and other such things -w-

Indeed on the pepper shaker. I want it *w*
Also, I love that swimsuit; I just wish I had more oppetunities to wear it -w-;

Chocofreak13

you will when you come here. :0
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

2skoop
Spoiler: ShowHide
i have gained so much weight ;^;

Cockleshell

insert some doritos and mountain dew and a joint and you've got some MLG shit right there yo
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

wow, i don't think i've ever seen you irl
your boyfriend is kinda sexy

EDIT: me and friend-that-is-a-grill
Spoiler: ShowHide

Chocofreak13

bluh you twos are adorables

you a thing?

also, i've posted pics here before. :0

isn't he though? every time i tell him he denies it. dunno how i managed to hook him outside of being tall and making food. xD
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on August 02, 2015, 12:13:23 PM
bluh you twos are adorables

you a thing?

also, i've posted pics here before. :0

isn't he though? every time i tell him he denies it. dunno how i managed to hook him outside of being tall and making food. xD
no, i'm 2weird

he's honestly pretty good-looking tho

Chocofreak13

you are not too weird. i'm weird and i managed to hook someone.

heh. if i told him that he'd be all sulky. he hates being complimented, lol. ^^;

(he's already mildly annoyed that i posted the pic here. ^^;;; )
click to make it bigger