member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

When I threw my hat, they gave us a drum roll to actually remove our tassels. Someone came up to me about 15 minutes after graduation and handed it to me. I got to keep everything!

Edit: Bella, I'm going here.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

noiiiice. i forget if i threw my hat, but i wrote all over the top of it anyway so it was fairly obvious it was mine. (i still have it and my tassel.)

i also scored 6th place in the inflatables prize, an inflatable monkey.

Inflatable Rankings 2010 (NSFW): ShowHide

1st place - The Blow Up Doll
2nd place - The Inflatable Dick and Balls
3rd place - The Giant Inflatable Shark
4th place -  Can't Remember
5th place - Can't Remember
6th place - Inflatable Monkey
7th place - The Largest Beach Ball
8th place - Every Other Beach Ball
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah, what I would have given just to live a normal life; I bust my ass for a GED and get it with zero fanfare or anything :\

Chocofreak13

@cockle: dammit man, are you TRYING to move to canada!?

cause why not just move to canada?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Quote from: PentiumMMX on June 02, 2014, 08:50:11 PM
Ah, what I would have given just to live a normal life; I bust my ass for a GED and get it with zero fanfare or anything :\
I didn't go to my highschool graduation or my college one.

Cockleshell

i'll be 30 miles from canada, so.... it's pretty much canada. lol
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Krizonar

Taken for a post your workspace thread on a different forum!

Chocofreak13

dat corner needs a painting. otherwise, pretty noice.

@cockle: make sure to have a passport at the ready so you can buy and ship us kinder eggs weekly
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have speckled wallpaper.
The lighting does make that look a different shade though. Welp, oops! Didn't use my overhead light! :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I have indeed been meaning to hang a poster there, now I have some additional motivation to do so!
I assure you my other walls are more decorated. (Samus posters everywhere?)

stewartsage

Gaze upon my lair and tremble.

Chocofreak13

curious as to why you have scissors. also, sweet headphones man.

i will get pics of my cave later as it has been cleaned (mostly) from the last time you saw it. it's not completely set up, though; being that i acquired a mini fridge last weekend i need to find a place for it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

My desk, currently with Dreamcast setup (Pardon the messy bits behind the monitor; I didn't realise how it looked until I saw the pic -w-; )

An alternate one taken when my camera's flash didn't...well, flash. Thought it looked neat

Rainbow Dash plushie! (Maka for scale)

Since I mentioned this to Kari, here are pics of that Patamon action figure:
Patamon! (Missing an ear, sadly)
Digivolves into Angemon! (Missing a wing, although wouldn't that make him a One Winged Angemon? I mean, even the One-Winged Angel himself, Sephiroth, had like 7 wings -w-; )

Chocofreak13

true, but Sephy had them for legs and only one on his back, leaving one side blank. (If you're as confused as i am, have this google picture for reference.)

i lol'd that you have a TV next to your computer. YO DAWG, I HERD YOU LIEK MONITORS/ELECTRONICS

also, i've seen those pony plushies at walmart. they've come out with more of the big and little (yet strangely, Pon-z is big and Octavia is little, meaning their love can never be).
click to make it bigger