Chocofreak13

dayum, those look nice. good choice, kid! ^^
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 06, 2013, 01:44:22 PM
dayum, those look nice. good choice, kid! ^^
Thank you very much ^u^

Chocofreak13

np. choosing glasses that look good on you is a big thing, and you seriously chose right. -w-
(just like i did years ago, and i love and cherish mine every day. -w- )
click to make it bigger

Bella

Agreeing with Kari, good choice in glasses there!

LeaflameSD

Thanks, Bella.

So my Japanese teacher came back to the UK a few days ago. Before she left for Japan, she said that if I revised, I'd be rewarded, so I did.

I got this:

-assumes ultimate weeaboo form-

Nichi

Cool :3

Now, I finally remembered to upload some pics I've had stockpiled, some going back over a month as I often forget about pics on my phone ^^;

First off, remember me mentioning that the old Goodwill building burned down?
This is what it looked like prior to the fire (A pic Google Maps had from earlier in the summer; when a new, smaller thrift store had just moved into that building)
This is what it looked like after the fire; with machinery there to clear the debris

Interesting bit: There was a reporter for a TV station there when I took that picture (She's not in the frame), whom I talked to and provided some info. Apparently, I was the only one to provide the most concrete info on the location, as most people she saw said they didn't know anything about it. For the curious, within the last 20 years it was the first location of Goodwill until roughly 1998 or so when they moved to what is now their previous location, then I don't think it was used for anything until earlier this year; when a lady opened a new thrift store in there. I had heard they were renovating the upstairs apartments and were waiting to be given the ok to let people start renting the rooms, but unfortunately it burned down before that could happen (Which I heard was caused by an electrical short).

Now, onto other stuff
The 5th Doctor is a semi-truck. I LOL'd when I saw this in front of me at a traffic light -w-;

A random door in a back alley.
Birds!
The older library building; now used for storage

Look! Soul Reapers at Wal-Mart
Spyro, yo
PROTECTORS OF UNIVERSE. Best title ever.

Bell Labs strikes again. While my sister was talking to the officer about the wreck we were just in, I was walking around the parking lot of the gas station we parked in and happen to notice this sign notifying of an underground cable...and a certain symbol that brings Bella to mind >w>;

While waiting on my sister to finish registering, I went up to the 2nd floor of the building we were in and took this picture of the campus -w-

The sun setting behind the trees, looking from the back door at work. For the curious, there is a funeral home and a call center on the hill you see.
I changed the code of 8000008 to read as "BOOOOB". I'm so immature LOL
Apparently, Kari makes moist towelettes for Pizza Hut and never told me

Insturment panels at my dad's work. Another one of those "I thought it looked neat" things -w-;

Some collector coins my grandpa has, along with a $1 Silver Certificate

Superman riding on Dr. Whooves, at my sister's house -w-

Maka and Luigi together :3

The Pokémon poster I was given - Front side (Using copies of Blue, Crystal, and Emerald, as well as my Game Boy Color, to weight down the corners)
The backside; showing the version mascots

Tetris skills on NES. Check my score and level

Lastly, my kitteh -w-

Chocofreak13

cool pics, bro. i like the door and it's cool that you gave that reporter the most accurate info. dunno if that speaks well about you getting out of there, though. xD;

@leaf: #17 of Doraemon? coo-oool. :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I posted a pic of a local C&P (Bell regional company) buried line sign didn't I?  I took it at least.  Might still be on my camera.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Hey everyone, GUESS WHAT'S COOKING IN MY OVEN
(pics later)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

oh god
oh god are you pregnant
WHO'S THE FATHER DAMMIT
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I am the father
And the woman is my kitchen
I am the sexiest fucking chef alive
And I am making epic fucking foodstuffs
BABY.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: NejinOniwa on October 25, 2013, 10:28:05 AM
I am the sexiest fucking chef alive

CHOKE ON YOUR LIES, MASHTUR, CHOKE ON THEM

in other news, there's a shiny new baby. pics at 11!
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Pictured: SEXIEST CHEF

Also pictured: Street swag

stewartsage

I should find my camera and post pics....