member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

okay i am officially weirded out because i remember writing a post in response to that already

either way, to parrot my missing last post:

@leaf: lolwut
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 22, 2013, 11:14:59 AM
okay i am officially weirded out because i remember writing a post in response to that already

either way, to parrot my missing last post:

@leaf: lolwut

It probably got deleted by accident when Pitkin removed the spammer's post. (Note that Pent's post in reply to the spammer is also missing.)

At any rate, I think Leafy is congratulating you on an awesome find. -w-

@Pent: The wig looks good. ^.^

@Stew: Post toast!

Chocofreak13

i'm surprised stew didn't comment on the records if only because they were originally distributed by the US government. -w-;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Kari I'm going to make your face go pichuun if you don't post AB pix
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

I wanna see the AB pics as well. :3

Nichi

I'll have resort pics soon enough :3

Nichi

Chocofreak13

dat cat. >w<

i think you meant Jack Skellington, dude. -w-;

you need to smile more. otherwise, the trap pics look nice. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

No, I meant Halloweenie. He's a character from Phelous' Halloween special last year :3

Also, I don't really like the way my smile looks; I think it looks a bit creepy in trap mode ._.;

Chocofreak13

i don't, i think it looks like you're smiling. whereas in the rest of them you look way too serious. >>;

ah, i was getting that mixed up with Frankenweenie. still looks like JS though. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, if you think it looks better, I'll do it a bit more often :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Pent, Kari's right.  Even if you don't think it looks good at least try a small smile.  Otherwise you look like you're taking a formal picture constantly.