member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

something like that. but my guess would be more along the lines of brown bear.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 23, 2013, 09:07:54 PM
something like that. but my guess would be more along the lines of brown bear.

brown bears aren't that kawaiii

Bella

They have their moments of cuteness!

As for masks, it would be a bit weird to wear in "decent" weather but they aren't exactly uncommon in extreme cold like we're having now. Besides which, it's mostly for wearing outdoors so no chance of being mistaken for a burglar or bank-robber there. (I would hope.) XD

Chocofreak13

@Bella: well of course you're a robber. You're stealing my air. = P
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Bella on January 23, 2013, 09:33:56 PM
They have their moments of cuteness!

As for masks, it would be a bit weird to wear in "decent" weather but they aren't exactly uncommon in extreme cold like we're having now. Besides which, it's mostly for wearing outdoors so no chance of being mistaken for a burglar or bank-robber there. (I would hope.) XD

Pandas still cuter ya airhog!

Chocofreak13

but our resident pandas aren't here. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Because Bells bugged me into scanning a picture of me as a kid.

Nichi

Cool. Which are are you? ^^;;

I eventually want to share a pic of when I was younger. I need to find one I like, first

Bella

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, LITTLE!STEW IS TOO CUTE I WANT TO FIND A TIME MACHINE AND GO BACK AND HUG YOU AND FEED YOU CANDY OR TAKE YOU OUT TO GET ICE CREAM OR SOMETHING~~~

Also, since we're posting pictures of our lil' selves, here's Lil' Borya: http://i.imgur.com/b6nmDu8.jpg

@Pent: You can't spot him? I think he looks quite recognizable, probably moreso than I do with my younger self...

Nichi

My only guess is the kid in the front row on the right, which I'm iffy about ^^;

I'll try to find a pic of a young me to share later

LeaflameSD

I guess I'll post a pic of me getting my Nintendo Dual Screen soon if my AIO printer decides to work... ah, happy days.

Chocofreak13

@stew: my guess is the really proud looking boyscout in the front. second from the left. but the first from the left's features look more like yours, but i can't picture you making that face....
@bells: which one are you? the lady in back?

the earliest picture i can find of me on the internet is me when i was about 14. i'll get an older pic later.

hey, i found some really old pics of my life while i'm at it. ^^

an old friend of mine, Ali.
the first of my unofficial "brothers", my old friend adam. ^^
an old picture of my friend colleen.
crappy old pic of me in front of the flea market.
the sign i was holding in the previous pic.
mr. cox, my 9th grade health class teacher. he was my favourite teacher probably in the whole of 9th grade. (he was a really nice guy, and funny too. xD )
mista, a friend of mine from middle school and early high school. ^^
lenin in his spry younger years, lying on our old couch. -w-
two old friends, jackie and eric.
what the hell is that expression i'm making what the fuck
me at 14, normal face. god i miss those earrings.
at least i still have the lantern earrings. :3
LOOKIT DAT OLIVE AIN'T SHE CUTE SHE SO FLUFFY LOVE THAT CAT MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ROCK
my parents. their appearance hasn't changed much outside of my dad's hair getting greyer.
my sister has gotten new glasses, dropped some weight, and changed some hair colour since this picture. :3
early pictures of my room.
the old computer, shitty. -w-
another old friend and one of the brothers, my freshman-year mentor, Tom.
my grandparents. had i known at the time that my grandma would be gone so soon i'd have made every effort to spend time with her.
another (clearer) picture of my sister.
i'm not sure what she's looking at here....
taken at the end of my sophmore year. old friends (and an enemy on the left there). from left, Angelique (the bitch), Celina, Kyle, and Ali. i'm only in contact with 1/4, and even then it's sparingly. :[
a clearer picture of the 4.
"blah blah blah?" "blah blah."
my first cosplay. RELEASE THE POWER~~~
don't worry, jen's friendly. :3
Angelique, Jen and Ki (Katelyn). don't ask me what they're doing here, i don't know.
me, Angelique, Jen, and Ki, back when we were friends.
fullview~
this picture of me ain't bad. if i had a facebook back then i might have used this.
titled this pic "The Ninja, The Furry, and The Gamer Queen. specifically they are Jesse (left), Colleen (centre), and Ki (right). Jesse was dating Colleen at the time, so idk what happened to him after they broke up. as for Colleen, i'm still in contact with her somewhat, mostly over facebook.
i think those are my cat ears she's wearing. :0
this is what happens when you let your friends doodle with thin sharpies on your arm for the entire lunch period. damn that was cool, wish i still knew people who did that. :0
a close-up of the WONDER.~ :0
Angelique and Ali. the former i don't care about anymore, and the latter i hope is okay. :\
post-party.
honestly, i think this might be one of the best pictures of myself i've ever seen. :00
i'm not sure when this one was taken.
taken sometime that summer. i miss that haircut, and the pink hair wasn't bad, either. :0
seriously, dat hair. :0
i miss that cat. and that hair. and those shoes. ;^;
garden~
more garden~
even MORE garden!
my sister again. tbh i was never fond of that hairstyle on her, it was too old for her. :\
colleen again~
another of colleen~

sorry, i went a bit overboard. enjoy~ xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

YOU HAIR IS SO CONSISTENTLY FABULOUS, HOW???

So many nice pictures~ It's kind of weird to say, but I like seeing pictures from my friends' pasts, even if I didn't know them then. It's an interesting glimpse into their lives.... ^^

Re: Lil'Stew: I can't believe this isn't super obvious. It looks just like him. o___o;;;;

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 27, 2013, 07:46:30 PM
@bells: which one are you? the lady in back?

I'm the kid in the very front. The super-stoned looking one, haha.

Cockleshell

dear god kari your room was worse than mine
that is really saying something
also,

Firetrucks at our local firehouse
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

@Messy Rooms: Mine isn't that great, either :\

@Kari: That first pic of you...it looks so weird seeing you without blue, pink, or black hair @_@
Also, I love that Sakura cosplay. Reminds me of how, when I was 10, I wanted to do a cosplay of Syaoran Li...but never did

Well, the oldest pic I have of me on the internet is this one of me and my sister, circa summer 2006
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/Meandmysisterstandinginfrontofalake.jpg

As for oldest trap pic, this one's from 2010
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/HNI_0039.jpg