member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

tbh i've been surprised about the teens coming in, too, since the median age around here is around 23. :\

@nej: does that mean that your beard can carry your bag for you!? :00
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

CARRY MY BAG!?

MY BAG IS A PART OF MY SOUL
IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE CARRIED
I AM SUPPORT, I CARRY EVERYTHING
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Cockleshell

i am the hug ho, everyone will get hugs ;w;
hug lyfe
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

i just got that joke now. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

but that's awesome. :0

(is it yours? :3)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

You know, reading Bella earlier comment made me feel... old...

Chocofreak13

aw. don't. age doesn't matter, especially here. i might be in my early 20's, but i act like i'm 80. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Kari: (Un)Fortunately that isn't my tattoo. :p

@Alfonso: If it's any consolation, MisterCat was probably one of the coolest OSCers ever and he was in his 50s-60s when he posted here. As well, C-Chan was one of out most prolific artists and he was in his late 20s - early 30s. ^^;

Since i know you're all dying to see my cold-weather wear: http://i.imgur.com/bljxTGZ.jpg

Is it bad that one of my favorite things about winter is getting to bundle up in tons of clothing and that it becomes socially-acceptable to wear masks/face coverings? 'v'

Nichi

Nice.

Also, I never knew it was socially-acceptable at all to wear anything that would cover your face, at any time during the year. Down here, it'd automatically get you labeled as a burglar >_>;;

Chocofreak13

well, you still look a wee bit suspicious if you run around in a ski mask. but it's more acceptable since it helps protect your face from the elements. (i for one know my skin gets insanely dry sometimes due to the cold weather.)

however, bella here just looks normal. and a wee bit like she's wearing a veil, like in saudi arabia. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

it's a Panda! a Panda I tell you...!