member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kraus

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 13, 2013, 06:55:28 PM
sucks man. we were encouraging stew to come back this summer, so there might be another chance at OSC REUNION #??? (i think it's 4?)

If I end up going to U of Pitt Bradford, I'll definatly be within driving range to trek up there.

Sorry no pictures at the moment, I'll get one soon enough

Chocofreak13

DO EET.

but technically ohio isn't that far either. my sister went there with her fiancee to fetch his best friend last year.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Pic tiem~

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/100_6757.jpg
First up, something I figured Kari would be interested in: my collection of games from Atlus. Some interesting bits of knowledge on them:
- Snowboard Kids was the first Atlus game I ever played, and is part of the "holy triforce" of N64 racing games (The other two are Mario Kart 64 and Diddy Kong Racing)
- Rhapsody is a guilty pleasure of mine. I loved the soundtrack >w>
- Thousand Arms is really underrated. A thank you goes out to Kari for introducing me to it :3
- The first Disgaea was the final Nippon Ichi game published by Atlus. Due to its popularity, NIS opened a US branch to handle translations and distribution of their newer games
- 3D Dot Game Heroes is really fun; it's like a parody of classic Zelda (As in, NES era), with an interesting art style similar to Minecraft
- The Game Boy Color game next to Snowboard Kids is Revelations: The Demon Slayer; one of two games that were part of Atlus' failed first attempt at bringing the Shin Megami Tensei franchise to the US (The other was the first Persona)

Now, finally, pics of the jacket I bought for trap mode :3
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/100_6758.jpg
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x283/The_Real_PentiumMMX/Timey%20wimey%20stuff/The_Sacred_Realm/100_6760.jpg
I wish the sleeves were a bit longer, ad they ride up a bit if I move my arms too much. But, it's very soft and warm...and kind of looks like what Kim, from Scott Pilgrim, wears -w-

Chocofreak13

so jealous of rhapsody

so fucking jealous

(also, nice coat dude. -w- )
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Nichi

Chocofreak13

what's it made of? velour?

Spoiler: ShowHide

"mmm, velour...."
click to make it bigger

Nichi

100% polyester. That word makes me think "the '70s" for some reason

Chocofreak13

polyester or velour?

cause polyester's been around for longer. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Polyester. I've never heard of velour until just now ^^;;

Chocofreak13

mmm, velour.....

according to wiki the most commonly used polyester compound was patented in 1941.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 16, 2013, 07:56:29 PM
mmm, velour.....

according to wiki the most commonly used polyester compound was patented in 1941.
No dissing the Velour, please. I insist. *fabulous*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

The reason I flat iron my hair:

Before, and after.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Which one is that? There's only one pic :/
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS