member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

I don't really post here much do I? haha...
So at ALA, a cosplay photographer asked me for my photo. (and I'm all "wat. really?") and here is the result.

Chocofreak13

mmm, asians....

also! mmm, dr. pepper....
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Nothing really to say...

hidden wooden knife
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

ADORABLE. ;v;

also, are you holding the knife?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Yeah. I got bored so I made it.

Nichi

Quote from: LeaflameSD on January 09, 2013, 04:26:55 PM
Where do I get that mouse pad? I wannit now!

I got it on eBay about a year or so ago. Unfortunately, I think the seller sold out, as I can't find it anymore

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

dude, you'd be paying for the mousepad already, so why not just go to a site and make a custom one?

@simon: coo-ool. boredom is one of the lesbian mothers of invention. is it a toy or can it actually cut things? (and pic, please? xD)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Seconding that idea. There's a lot of cool pics in our gallery, which you can use (I even uploaded a clean, wallpaper-sized pic of what's printed on my mousepad :3)

LeaflameSD

But I haven't the materials to do so :( I'll look into it anyways, thanks for the idea

Chocofreak13

there's an upgraded version of the one used for mine, too, with a pink bar going across one corner with some text, making it look like a magazine page.

(the one i used for my mousepad:
http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?album=17&pos=98 )

artscow.com is the company that did the promotion for mine. their most expensive mousepads are $7.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 10, 2013, 11:46:58 AM
@simon: coo-ool. boredom is one of the lesbian mothers of invention. is it a toy or can it actually cut things? (and pic, please? xD)
Unfortunatle I don't know where it is at the moment, I'll try take find it later, it's pretty crude so I don't think it will cut things

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

damn right! >:3

......thinking about this thread makes me miss my blue hair. I WANNA DYE EEEEET ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

WHAT
BUT KARI YOU CAN'T JUST INTO NON-BLUE HAIR LIKE THAT
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS