Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

it's rainy, i've lost weight, and i'm gauging my ears

college

http://www.imgur.com/A0pTNXA.jpg
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

LeaflameSD

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

Kinda spooky, IMO; with it being cloudy and all

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Chocofreak13

what a nice murder cabin you have sempai~*
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

It's actually a (2nd or 3rd) cousin of mine's that happens to live down a farm road across from my house.  Totally not taken through the windshield one-handed while driving.

Chocofreak13

those are how the best photos are taken. incidentally that's how i take most vacation photos.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. Kingdom of Alcatraz, after all

So, My heels came in the other day. A bit snug, but the fact they fit at all is impressive -w-;

Also, obtained a new dress. It's comfy and was super-cheap >w<

Lastly, I finally have a labcoat, completing my first good OS-tan cosplay (PDP-11-tan). I kinda wish I had gone a size up on the labcoat, but otherwise, it's quite nice :3
Contract?
Armed with a flintlock magic gun (IDK if she'd actually use a flintlock, but I felt it looked cool -w-)

I have a few other pics, which I'll sort through and post later