Main Menu

member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

both of you are n'awwwdorable. >w<

@bells: i was going to elabourate either here or in topicless, so i'll just do it here.

my mum works at a consignment store, and her boss apparently rents out storage units in addition to her consignment business and being a nurse. one of her renters was moving, and left a couple bags of clothes in the unit. she didn't want them, and told Liz (mum's boss) to just throw them away. rather than that, she took them to the store and she and mum pawed through the bags.....finding a shitload of stripper clothes. mum thought they'd be right up my alley (and they are), so she brought them home, and i am currently in the process of washing/drying them. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

dat food.

hope you had fun at your first con. ^^ (protip: never buy anything that isn't on clearance, you can get so much con swag if you know where to find free/cheap stuff, and there's always at least one booth with both)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Nice. I have to admit, the one thing that disappoints me about mom not getting garage sale leftovers anymore is that I don't have any clothes to sort through in secret ;_;
@Duko: Cool :3 (One day I'll finally go to a con :\ )

Finally got a pic of my new pencil skirt. It fits more comfortably than the other one I have -w-

Chocofreak13

oooo, cute! looks really good with that shirt, too. ^^
click to make it bigger

winduko

@Kari:Actually, it's the second time I've been there. I had fun both times, though I practically misplaced my name tag every two steps and had to use my aunt's game tag.

And yet, the second time through, I had no idea where the cheap stuff was. I was looking around for it too.

@Pent: ooh pretty

Nichi

Chocofreak13

the first thing you should do before buying anything is completely scan the dealer's room. usually the bigger booths will have some "$1" or "$1-5" bins marked. be on the lookout for cardboard boxes with stuff, and any corporate-sponsored booths (they always have free shit). for the places with stuff that's too expensive, business cards. from EVERYONE. even the places that AREN'T too expensive. i always walk away from cons with a shitload of em'. -w-

@pent: np man, s'true. -w-
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

THAT WIG LOOKS FANTASTIC ON YOU KARI. :O

Sylvia looks like a mummified alien drag queen though....

LeaflameSD

the wig suits you #2much, choco

Nichi

@Kari: I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the wig looks great ^^

I'll have some pics later today

EDIT: Pics of trap stuff :3

SPACE BRA. Got it in a 2-pack with the lacy white one above it, on clearance for $3. Actually pretty comfy >w<

New, longer cheongsam. Very comfy and looks amazing IMO, although I believe it's dry clean only; given the way the fabric feels :\

Random selfie from before I had my hair cut

...and now, other pics I've meant to share:

4-pack of orange-strawberry soda. All of my yes.
Ended up with this bottle of Coke from a vending machine, when I was on my way to grandma's office to watch some Vinesauce -w-

My phone has been given its own trap mode, in the form of the Miku case:
Back of case. It doesn't offer much in the way of protection, but it's cute (Also, my phone will spend most of its time in my purse when I'm out in trap mode, versus clipped to my belt or floating in a pocket, so it's not like it's out in the open with that case).
Front of case. Basically, nothing that shows on the front; leaves my phone wide open.

Compared to my phone's normal mode (OtterBox):
Back of case. Nothing fancy, but durable.
Front of case. Has a built-in screen protector; while nice at times, it's kinda annoying at others (Like how cat hair always ends up under the protector).

PET vs. Galaxy S3. Found my old replica Mega Man PET that I got for Christmas years back, and decided to take a pic of it next to what is basically the real-life version.
With the top open (Phone showing lock screen for no real reason). Said PET is actually an LCD game; playing like a stripped-down version of the GBA Battle Network games, although with the annoying quirk of it also being a pedometer (You have to walk X steps, or just shake it, in order for something to happen; like a battle). Was neat, pedometer aside.

Disgaea collection. I felt Kari would like to see this :3

Steel penny next to a Canadian 1-cent piece. I have some other assorted old and unusual coins, kept in a lock box my grandpa built for me -w-

Lastly, Vester with a Gamecube

Cockleshell

PENTI I WANT THAT SPACE BRA SO MUCH
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Bella

Quote from: Cockleshell on September 09, 2014, 05:04:44 PM
PENTI I WANT THAT SPACE BRA SO MUCH

Seconded. x)

The cheongsam is pretty and that Miku phone case looks great!