oo. :3

what are the socks made of? polyester? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

OMG.  THIGHIGHS.

Lord have mercy!
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

*wants a pair, but only if they're a cotton-poly blend or better*
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Nej: DEM CHECKERS?

@Kari: They're a nylon-poly blend, very soft and stretchy. Also, the checkers are sewn - in other words, that's not a pattern printed on the fabric, they're squares of white and black material stitched together.

Nichi

Sounds nice ^_^

Which, I ordered some socks earlier. If they arrive soon enough, expect pics this weekend :3

Chocofreak13

@bella: uggggh. no thanks then. ><;; if they can make a decent thigh high or over the knee sock in a cotton blend, then i'll be into it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The ones I ordered are mostly cotton, so you might like them :3

Chocofreak13

oo :3 maybe they're worth a look after all. ^^
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Bella

You look like some sort of postapocalyptic posthipster (which is totally hot, btw) in that picture. And I really like how sparkly and colorful the water droplets are on the lenses of your goggles~ *_*

Nichi

Those goggles are badass, dude

Chocofreak13

i smell clean laundry and rain from somewhere, so i'm going to assume it was that picture. very nice. i like the hat, in fact i've always wanted a hat like that. and DEM GOGGLES. srsly, they look like kaleidoscopes. *___* must be cool to look through.

you look cold, though. take off that possibly damp jacket and put a sweater on this instant, young man. >>;
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

s'melted snow, and my sweater is on under the jacket shell.

Chocofreak13

take off the damp coat, then! are you TRYING to catch a cold? *hands can of chicken soup*

[/mother]
click to make it bigger