member picture thread :D

Started by zjhentohlauedy, March 27, 2010, 06:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

the last one is my favourite. :3

green + green: matchy matchy! ^^ are they made of jersey cotton, cause they look like they're made of jersey cotton. ^^
green + print: it doesn't look as bad as you think. it looks like a dollfie outfit done in full scale. xD
green + blue: the shirt doesn't really bother me in that pic, it's the post. and if you're worried it doesn't show your figure enough, just bunch it up in the back and put in a safety pin.
green + white: you DO look a little like sailor jupiter. now all you need is the tiara. :3 and that shirt looks a little like athletic fabric. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Some quick notes on the pics

Green + green: Yep; both are jersey cotton, and are really comfy ^_^
Green + print: I'll keep that in mind :3
Green + blue: The post? If you mean the pose, well...maybe I am sticking that one leg out too far; making me look like a hitchhiker ^_^;;;
Green + white: Yes, it is a women's athletic shirt; which I also wore in this pic Also, note the hair; it's shorter in the back in the newer ones

Chocofreak13

pose, yes, i meant pose. and i wasn't thinking the legs, i meant your arm; having it on your hip like that it making your arm stick out, which is stretching the shirt, making it look a little odd or stretched or something. i'd like to see it with a different post.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Here are some older pics of the same shirt, just with my other skirt
Actually a knee-length skirt work up high to give the illusion of a miniskirt ^_^;;;

Chocofreak13

yeah, the shirt looks better when it's not being stretched like that.

and that pic would look better if we could photoshop out the leg hair. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Agreed xD

Maybe I should recreate it sometime, after I shave again

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KARI!?
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Nichi

O__O
I find this...strangely hot; like a mirror counterpart to my trap mode. As a random note, you do kind of look like a guy I've seen floating around work lately...

Also, your hair confuses me. How did you get it so short, when normally it's long enough to go into a bun?

Chocofreak13

xDD

i never reveal my secrets! >:3

see, it WAS pinned up in the back. it's just with the angle you can't see it. >w>
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO WORK THAT WA-oh it does...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Choco, why did you never mention this little brother of yours? x)

Bella

Just looks like a girl with her hair tied back, to be honest. .w.;;