Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by icerain, March 19, 2009, 12:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerain

HI to everyone on this forum including the new forum members. ^_^ Well I'm back and I have to introduce myself again... Well I'm Icerain and I have been missing on this forum for a lot of time(look at when I was registered). I've browsed this forum a lot... and I want to say something to our members:
Don't leave.
C-Chan left from this forum. T_T lol I really liked his art. Now he's on dA and I still see his work and stuff... ok now I can say hi to everyone again. ^o^
"Life begins with a disk drive"

Smokey

Hi, good to see you're back... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

hi person i haven't met yet!

yesh, it is tragic for a place like this to lose members. ;_;

but hi there! nice to have you back, though i can't say i missed you (cause i never met you till now. :3 )
click to make it bigger

icerain

of course not you're relatively new

Cockleshell

Can't say I've met you either, but I've heard of you! XD
Welcome back.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Seamore

Welcome back. Though I also just came back after quiet some time, so that make me in the same position. Glad to have another member come back.
And for the leaving the forum, That kind of thinking have been thrown back ages ago.  ;010
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

Smokey

I thought you had a lot of posts for a newbie, Seamore... ^_^
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Seamore

A lot? Actually I think I need MORE post ;012 .
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Say hello to daddy. _W_

Added after 36 seconds:

Fuckdamn, I hit 7000 posts without even realizing it! I'm losing track of my progress, I'm almost there now!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

icerain

Wow you do have 7k posts? Congratulations. ^0^

NejinOniwa

More like, "Don't you have anything else to do?", rite? I'm starting to feel dizzy.

Chocofreak13

aw, cheer up nejin! you can always buy a life on ebay. :]

and icerain, that wasn't nice! :[ i'm only a few months younger than you! (and i have more posts, so haw. <P )

ot: i just realized something. i'm hungry. i should gets the breakfast soon, seeing as i've been on here since 6 and it is now 9:30. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Er...

No, I'm gonna have to shut down the /care/ modules permanently, yeah, that'll be done.
*pulls plug*
YOINK

Ah, that felt nice. Also the lives aren't available on eBay anymore, since the recession's start it's gone downhill for pretty much everyone, and they've been selling like ice in the desert. Ain't none left. Besides mine is valued highe YOINK

Smokey

Well, that takes care of Ikea-boy... ^_^
Could someone disassemble his corpse and put it back in the packaging?...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Too bad, I'm custom-made. And the material utilized in approximately 65% of my body tissue isn't even existent on this timeframe.

Good luck with that.