OS Family Tree Theory

Started by Chocofreak13, March 13, 2009, 11:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiso

Couple of Suggestions:

Get the family trees done before artwork... helps a lot. Also, if you're going to do your own artwork, do them separately then scan them and add them to a digital tree... like Aurora did on her version of the family tree. that way you don't have to worry about space.

You can alternatively divide the tree into separate groups. that would be one for the DOS/9x family, one for NT family and one for the CE/Mobile family.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

OS Freak

Okay. thanks a ton. As you see I don't do good at drawing.

And to Kiso, I was thinking about that but 9X is such a small family and Dos can be used in one single space since they vary so little. NT is quite a big show. The alpha three I made, the suares are supposed to be pictures but not evryone will have so I'm thinking in making a small line three with a circle were the pick will be and then make tiny extensions to other relatives of it for example Put the 2K picture and represent it with her pick and then on her top derivate a picture of server tan 2000 and then i'll stick 4 small lines naming the server versions with no pics. Reasons; 1 The three would be Enormous if everyone has a pic, 2 the three would be hell complicated, 3 not everyone has a pic.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Kiso

Well... that can be done... and may be expanded later when depictions for the "missing members" of the family start to come. In any case... I could make one myself

Hmm... I wonder if we even need a family tree for the OS-tans in the wiki.
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

OS Freak

hmm Not a chance, FLPC has been out now for more than 3 years according to the launch date and Home Server is nearing 2 years and neither of them have been presented with a female representative yet.
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Chocofreak13

mmm, ik what you suggested about putting it together later makes sense, kiso-san, but i guess i'm just a rebel when it comes to that. ^^ making stuff up as it goes, just like the crew of the starship enterprise! xD

oh jeebus, i've been so focused on baking and preparing for a showdown that i completely spaced drawing. O___O; eeh, i'll upload it later today....hopefully. ^^;
click to make it bigger

OS Freak

Hehe It's ok. You said you took my flpc right? that's why I haven't done another yet thou I believe I'll only do another equal or worse.

Chocofreak13

yeah :\
but i haven't coloured it yet, so i'll post it later >___<
so much drama these days. it's worse than dawson's creek!! >.<
click to make it bigger

Kiso

You can always post the uncolored version first and later post up the colored version. That worked for so many people, they even made a black and white comic genre called manga. Oh wait... those are from Japan... lol

Anyways, I just wanted to say that you shouldn't worry about colors for drawings. Sometimes, you need the outlines to better view your characters.

OS Freak

Yeah I think. Nice you have it. I might as well color my original one but ahh damn I don't have anything to paint with, I remembered my brother took my pencils and well you know. *poof*

Chocofreak13

oh noes. where did this thread go?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I eated it.

Shouldn't I have? '.'
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

All I need to know is that every single OS-tan is indirectly or directly descended from Multics-sama (directly in the case of the Unixen, Mac OXes, and Linuxes, sorta).

:p

NejinOniwa

MOTHER OF ALL THINGS LOL

(this is an inside joke with myself, don't bother asking)
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Red-Machine

lol, Mother of all Tech Demos...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!