SCRAP PAPER.

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

I've come to realize a more or less universal principle I use rather frequently in my own works.
"We don't have X. It's better to have it lying around, in case we ever need it. Let's make X."

26 thousand years is a fucking stupid amount of time to fill with events, but damn me if my brain isn't trying its bloody hardest to anyway...

Likewise, it's fucking dumb to think you can have an entire planet mapped out, covered and controlled. Yet that's exactly what I'm trying to do. A planet and a half, and then some, even.

My literary ambitions don't fucking listen to bounds, do they.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

It's been a while since I posted in here, but for courtesy for those who don't want to sift through several new chapters of my main story, here's a direct link to a short story I wrote last night, involving 2k-tan and PDP-11-tan at a sauna. This involves an idea for a drawing I came up with and suggested to Bella :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I already commented on dA but I really enjoyed reading your paper, K. ^^

Chocofreak13

Thanks~*
I'm quite glad I found it. I'm still miffed I don't have a copy of my psych term paper, but that's neither here nor there and I should be thankful I found this one. I hope you guys like it, I'm proud of them both. ^^
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'd post my own paper here, but it's in swedish.

Bella

NejinOniwa

Christian influences in Snorri's Edda and the Völuspá :^)

Nichi

Reviving this, to promote Dogwood Chronicles; my MapleStory story that has just started. There's the prologue, with Chapter 1 due out this weekend :3

I also did finish EOTM; I can't remember the last chapter I linked to here, so the folder with all chapters, for anyone interested. IMO the ending is kinda rushed, but TBH I felt like if I didn't finish it now, I'd never finish it at all :\

Dr. Kraus

HEYYYYYY! I'M REVIVING THIS BECAUSE ITS RELEVANT! (shouting in empty room)

Here are the first four "chapters" to a little novel thing I've been working on for a while.
I started writing this story of Robotic_Tears way back almost two years ago as a VN script that I quickly couldn't get off the ground because VN engines are finicky things.
Only in the last month or so have I gotten back to it with entirely new ideas and direction.

I've redone my website for the sole purpose of posting this story continuously also taking advantage of putting music up at points of the story I think will help create a feeling.
Music ranges from well known pieces in video games and anime to open source music.
anyway, please check it out if you could and let me know what you think of the story so far!
http://www.techkraus.info/

Aurora Borealis

This is a revival of a very old story idea that I got help with from C-Chan years ago, but I hadn't been able to complete. I started writing it about a week ago, feeling very inspired to complete it. It's the story of how Altair-tan joined the Vintage Federation, which started through an investigation that found that Xenix-tan was friends with Altair-tan, which was unknown even to Windows 1.0-tan, 2.0-tan, and PC-DOS-tan.

I have 5 parts mostly finished, and two more outlined. There may be 9 or 10 parts in total.

[removed]

Bella

What an awesome surprise this is! The DOS twins happily circling Xenix-tan made me smile, but I can't help but feel dread about Xenix's writings for future MS-IBM family members. Did she already anticipate her death at this time?

Bella

Seeing Spectrum and Windows 1.0 and 2.0 interact is pretty sweet! Does Spectrum have an interest in genealogy in general or is she just helping the early Windows with studying their heritage?