SCRAP PAPER.

Started by NejinOniwa, February 26, 2009, 08:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Lookie at dis, new writage.

Not Mertvaya Ruka, but rather, a teaser for the translation of my book, Mittens Rike. It's a shorty, so read eet!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NejinOniwa

Sensitive readers. Beware. Or the latest Mertvaya Ruka chapter will eat your eyes.

Danger zone~ -w- And the adventure of life goes on.

NejinOniwa

SO I HERD YOU LIEK HIGH FANTASY?
CUZ I PUT A FANTASY IN YOUR HIGH SO YOU CAN HIGH ON FANTASY WHILE YOU FANTASY HIGH ok, this is just getting awkward, anyway, Mittens Rike, A1-EN, Chapter 1. Broooooo-day.

Bella

Leopard-tan's adventures continue in the strange land of Massachusetts:

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/art/Ad-Cantabrigia-195035452

Bella

CHAPTER FIVE HAS EVERYTHING.

CAMBRIDGE MASS.
LEOPARD-TAN.
SELECTRIC-KUN.
CHINESE FOOD.
MYSTERIES!

READ IT.

NejinOniwa

WILL READ
TOMORROW THO
SINCE I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP TOO LATE DUE2WORK

BUT DANG this was fast. Good job, keep 'em coming, broya!

Aurora Borealis

Great job, Bella! This is offering even more insight to how the OS-tans were in that era, when mainframes were still dominant, aristocratic and had many servants.

Do you think that despite the mainframes gradually losing their prestige over the years (with many resigning from The Guild) after mini- and microcomputers became powerful enough, that many of the mainframes kept their aristocratic ways?

Glad that why Leopard-tan hasn't tried to change history was explained. Too bad she didn't help out during the OS Wars, but you showed that she does care very much for her Classic step-relatives, enough that she still regards them as her kin just the same as the OSXs... However she does have the arrogance shared by her blood relatives. ^^;

NejinOniwa

AND SO AS I PLAY
INFINITELY EPIC TRANSLATION WORKS.
Contains: Possible nightmare fuel, shapeshifters, official title for the series, murderous mothers, et cetera. Rejoice!

Paul

Wrote this one some minutes ago, I quite like it.

The way her glossy black hair framed her slightly pale face and went all the way down to her calves made him think of the night.
They had always loved the night, for it was that time of day where they could untroubledly stare at the sky and be content in the silence.
He remembered the reflection of the moon in her deep grey eyes, the look of yearning that normally was in them replaced by a satisfied, peaceful expression.
Now the only thing that remained of her was the photograph she gave to him when she left. "Remember me" was written on the back of the picture, in that straight pitch-black handwriting that was so typically her.
He would never forget that last encounter, as she bid him farewell, holding his hand for the last time, then disappearing into the dark.
And sometimes he imagined her looking down on him from the moon she had loved so much, that calm smile directed only at him.

NejinOniwa

Nice going thar - you seem to have some skill with those keyboard fingers of yours, boi. -w- Waiting for some larger story mode stuff from yan, so I can gauge that properly as well.

On my side...
Writing RTK stuff to get my block away.
http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/community/index.php?topic=14814.0
It's a chronicle of events unfolding in my current game, though in this case VERY fluffed-out and detailed. At parts, at least. Enjoy as much as you can.

Bella

Looks good, Paul. Please do share more with us~

Since I didn't post it here: Chapter 6 of Leopard-tan's adventures in the magical land of Boston. -W-

http://bellacielo.deviantart.com/#/d3bt81n

Paul

This one is kind of personal, sort of a self-therapeutical approach, but somehow I want to share it nonetheless.

February 4th

"Something's off", I thought as I woke up that day. A vague, strange feeling in the pit of my stomach told me that something was going to happen.
I didn't know what though and left for school. The day was pretty normal, just like every other friday, except the fact that this nagging feeling just wouldn't go away.
After school my dad picked me up and we decided to go to Burger King to grab something to eat. While I was contently munching away at my burger I nearly forgot about that particular feeling, when suddenly the beeping of my mobile could be heard, noticing me of an incoming text message.
As I took out the phone and read the message, it hit me like a train. I dropped my burger and my facial expression, which before was quite relaxed changed into one of utter shock.
You wrote that you had wanted to talk to me but I had already been gone. "Everyone seems to know that I don't want more than friendship, but you don't seem to get it. So please, let's just be NORMAL classmates", was displayed on the tiny screen of the ancient phone.
Well, I had not known that, I hadn't even confessed to you yet. "So normal classmates it is", I thought and, with a sad half-smile, left the building.
And every time I meet you now, or just think of you, there's this little pain inside me, like a thorn that isn't going to come out anytime soon. But ever so slowly it will fade , just like we'll probably never see each other again after next year. Until then I wear a nonchalant mask and keep my distance, not wanting to get hurt by you ever again.

I'm not really sure of the interpunction on some sentences, so I'd be glad to hear if there's some mistakes.

NejinOniwa

That was pretty damn good, and gripping despite the shortness.

You're good at this! I'd like to see something longer, still, but you apparently know your ways quite well. -w-
Punctuation didn't seem like a problem to me.

Paul

Thanks a lot :D

I wrote this today in school (during classes) and thought at first that it didn't turn out very well (also because it's a re-telling of actual events). But after reading through it once again it somehow convinced me.

Most of the stuff I write is spontaneous and rather short, but I'd love to write a bigger / maybe even chaptered story... I just don't have any idea what it should be about ATM.

Paul

Next is a song I wrote some time ago.

Never Leave

The people here seem friendly
but in fact they are not
hiding behind false smiles
just waiting for one wrong move
and these walls here seem inviting
but underneath the paint
they are withering away and it's not gonna take long
before nothing remains

But then you pick me up